Buzzing

Camshy

4 minutes ago, Camshy said:

So posted a few pictures of my painting to commemorate us winning 55 and I'm so happy where it has ended up.

Painting is now sitting hung on the wall at the training centre, opened up by the main man himself Stevie fucking G......so happy. Cant post pictures of anyone with it but here it is in a little video of its progress.

Fantastic! You must be very proud. Well done.

15 minutes ago, Camshy said:

So posted a few pictures of my painting to commemorate us winning 55 and I'm so happy where it has ended up.

Painting is now sitting hung on the wall at the training centre, opened up by the main man himself Stevie fucking G......so happy. Cant post pictures of anyone with it but here it is in a little video of its progress.

Well deserved mate..great work. Might look for a print for the wee boys birthday as long as we're talking 200% RM members discount.

29 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Made up for you bud, Thing of Beauty, Very talented, Well Done 👍

1 hour ago, Camshy said:

Outstanding Bro you should be very proud of yourself

3 hours ago, Camshy said:

Brilliant work!