*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

We cannot play a midfield of Davis, Aribo and Arfield if the latter is forward. As good as Davis has been, we seen last time at Ibrox he is nowhere near a steely defensive mid like Jack, who we will miss massively. Arfield may be able to deputise there but doesn't convince me in that role. 

Could playing Zungu be a curveball? I know I will get laughed at but I reckon playing him deep midfield could surprise them and he could offer something there. 

6 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

We cannot play a midfield of Davis, Aribo and Arfield if the latter is forward. As good as Davis has been, we seen last time at Ibrox he is nowhere near a steely defensive mid like Jack, who we will miss massively. Arfield may be able to deputise there but doesn't convince me in that role. 

Could playing Zungu be a curveball? I know I will get laughed at but I reckon playing him deep midfield could surprise them and he could offer something there. 

I think it would be more than just them that were surprised 😂😂

4 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Some amount of mongos on here man

Right so how are we setting up the midfield defensively ya fucking prick? Can't have Davis there, obviously no Jack, doesnt suit Kamara or Arfield. 

12 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

Right so how are we setting up the midfield defensively ya fucking prick? Can't have Davis there, obviously no Jack, doesnt suit Kamara or Arfield. 

Davis has played there in the last 4 games against them that's resulted in 3 wins and a draw

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

We haven't been at our best but to say we can't have him in there is nonsense

Game at Ibrox last time he offered absolutelt zilch defensively. No leadership or authority either so I don't see how he can play there again. 

Some of the media stuff just continues to annoy me. BBC “we’ve almost been waiting for a fixture with an edge” lol ok 2 out of the last 3 meant something in terms of a title race and the last meant Rangers preserved their unbeaten league record. 

Strolling around against Jon Toral and Sean Goss though, meant everything to celic and the BBC in literally meaningless games. 

Hope we continue our unbeaten run. They got to 7 or 8 and it was all the media spoke about, old firm dominance. Pretty sure an unbeaten season would have us at 7 already.