*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

Can’t sleep already 

been awake since 2 am still a day to go too.

that jk is an absolute Toss pot reading his comments of late, could well be if not already a real hate figure such As Peter grant, Paul Elliot, Neil Lennon 

anyway on to us Jack will be a miss in midfield,  aribo would be better suited further forward and I’d like a bit of cover in the left back area as they will target barasic so Scotty arfield for me should start he has the defensive work in him 

24 minutes ago, tom1780 said:

Can’t sleep already 

that jk is an absolute Toss pot reading his comments of late, could well be if not already a real hate figure such As Peter grant, Paul Elliot, Neil Lennon 

anyway on to us Jack will be a miss in midfield,  aribo would be better suited further forward and I’d like a bit of cover in the left back area as they will target barasic so Scotty arfield for me should start he has the defensive work in him 

Don't think I'll be sleeping much from now until kick off time. I'm always the same when we play the taigs. Fucking despise them. 

4 hours ago, tom1780 said:

Can’t sleep already 

Its all so that If they win they can lap it up and try and claim that they are still the top team in the country. 

I really want a dominant performance from us and a few goals too. Put them in their fucking place

From the minute Steven Gerrard walked in the door and said "let's go"he transformed us into a team that takes shite from nobody.
brownie has been transformed into a mediocre player,to the extent he has shat the bed and he's for the joe toff :mutley:

Tomorrow will be the newest recruit to TBB and he is up against the norman CONK who has been spouting shite about being the best team in the country,and is now trying to back track.....but he should stop digging,because he looks fuckin more stupid every time he opens the orifice beneath that CONK :UK: 

42 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

A few of my mates didn't mind going to pubs that were mixed to watch us v the scum, but I had to eventually watch them in Rangers pubs as I can't hold my tongue and end up arguing with the cunts. Fucking hate them with a passion! 

Can't see a scenario where I would be watching a game in a pub with Celtic fans present.

9 minutes ago, jersey-rangers said:

see if the crowds were aloud in would they av got half the tickets

Incorrect for policing reasons.

57 minutes ago, Finny said:

I watched that game in a pub in Milan. Was away with the Mrs. There was a big fat mess in a full celtic strip sitting a few tables down. My mrs was saying don't cause it🤣🤣🤣 as soon as that went in a was out my chair like a looney shouting how do you like that ya fucking ride. The guy bolted sharpish. 😁😁😁 

Hope he's one of the lurkers on here and the fat mess reads that and gets flashback :excited::UK:

1 hour ago, Finny said:

I watched that game in a pub in Milan. Was away with the Mrs. There was a big fat mess in a full celtic strip sitting a few tables down. My mrs was saying don't cause it🤣🤣🤣 as soon as that went in a was out my chair like a looney shouting how do you like that ya fucking ride. The guy bolted sharpish. 😁😁😁 

Were you shouting at your wife :lol:

1 hour ago, Finny said:

Always found that a pretty bizarre thing for someone to shout 

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

I’m assuming Premier Sports will work okay through the Xbox web browser?

It should. I had a cunt of a time getting rtv to work last week. Watched it on my Samsung tab and screenshared it so I could at least get full screen on my TV.