*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

1 hour ago, TamCoopz said:

2011 league cup final on free sports, the dimensions are a bit fucked up though so game doesn’t show on the screen that well

Just turned it on when Jelavic scored. Timing 😀 Same result tomorrow will do nicely 

18 minutes ago, harry3 said:

A couple of big calls SG has to make tomorrow Arfield or Aribo in the midfield 3 and Roofe/Aribo/Hagi in the front 3 could make the differance, in him we trust:rangers:

Personally I wouldn't start Roofe in the front three tomorrow... Would prefer Arfield to Aribo in midfield, then it's a toss up between Aribo/Hagi up top with Morelos and Kent... 

I think our strongest front three is Hagi, Morelos and Kent though. 

Anyone know if the game is being broadcast on RTV for those viewing from ‘abroad’ or is it only via Premier Sports subscription regardless of your location?  

I would imagine it’s the latter but thought I’d ask before giving them my £11 :)

10 minutes ago, beararse said:

Anyone know if the game is being broadcast on RTV for those viewing from ‘abroad’ or is it only via Premier Sports subscription regardless of your location?  

I would imagine it’s the latter but thought I’d ask before giving them my £11 :)

RTV 9.99 includes womens match for those 'abroad'.