*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

2 hours ago, ready1873 said:

Could playing Zungu be a curveball? I know I will get laughed at but I reckon playing him deep midfield could surprise them and he could offer something there. 

He could offer us the chance to start the game with 10 men for the first time, if he starts. 

A nothing of a footballer. 

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least I’ll be able to watch the whole game this time. Had to leave at halftime the last time to get admitted to hospital.  I remember thinking “if I don’t come through this at least I’ve finally

We've broken every single one of the scummy cunts. It's glorious 😂😂😂

Posted Images

57 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

This sort of game cries out for "Ross McCrorie" believe it or not, we have been over run, slow, not aggressive and second to everything last 2 games, more so the last game out we could have took a tanking if it wasn't for McGregor.

CDM needs addressed asap, Jack is a bit part player now, hope Gerrard has learned his lessons last 2 games more so...

Aribo starts in midfield then they have the advantage.

Panty wetter

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Panty wetter

Go offline if you want to continue.

I'd like to namedrop a few from the Britannia halls, Id highly doubt they'd know you, keyboard tarrier. When was the last time you were in the halls??

2 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Mate don’t get into stuff like this, you’re just getting yourself wound up. Just stick to football chat rather having wee arguments with other posters 

I agree, I should be and am concentrating on those bead ratting b******S.

This is meant to be a place where, all of the same support come to place their views, some however I don't know their reasons for being on here other than to mix it up.

TamCoopz likes this
2 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

I agree, I should be and am concentrating on those bead ratting b******S.

This is meant to be a place where, all of the same support come to place their views, some however I don't know their reasons for being on here other than to mix it up.

Just use judgement mate. I got you the other day with the comment edit 😂 it wasn’t meant in a bad way but I don’t think you were too happy.

anyway, let’s hope we’re up for this today 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

falkirkNS likes this
1 minute ago, TamCoopz said:

Just use judgement mate. I got you the other day with the comment edit 😂 it wasn’t meant in a bad way but I don’t think you were too happy.

anyway, let’s hope we’re up for this today 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Need to be at it here, really missing someone aggressive in the middle, last twice out weve been battered in the middle and loosing all 2nd baws etc.

TamCoopz likes this
Just now, falkirkNS said:

Need to be at it here, really missing someone aggressive in the middle, last twice out weve been battered in the middle and loosing all 2nd baws etc.

We’ve lost the press as well so hope we bring that energy. Potential for another meltdown from them if we win this, cherry on top if that happens 

Kaydubya11 and falkirkNS like this
2 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

CDM needs addressed asap, Jack is a bit part player now, hope Gerrard has learned his lessons last 2 games more so...

Aribo starts in midfield then they have the advantage.

Jack has been injured. He isn’t a bit part player. Without the injury he’d be starting all of these types of matches.

3 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Kills the cunts on the inside knowing the truth and lying to themselves about it :lol:

Every time  they just have this wee ‘aw bastard I’ve done it again’ and quickly change it to Glasgow derby. Same with chants in Twitter, putting a wee star next to our name etc imagine going that out your way to not recognise something, it’s basically showing you recognise it 

Robmc1 likes this
5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Every time  they just have this wee ‘aw bastard I’ve done it again’ and quickly change it to Glasgow derby. Same with chants in Twitter, putting a wee star next to our name etc imagine going that out your way to not recognise something, it’s basically showing you recognise it 

Oh The Rangers are shite :lol: but but you’s pure died. Mongo bastards

TamCoopz likes this
1 hour ago, BlueThunder said:

Jack has been injured. He isn’t a bit part player. Without the injury he’d be starting all of these types of matches.

My point exactly, his injuries and knocks per season make him bit part...

7 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Oh The Rangers are shite :lol: but but you’s pure died. Mongo bastards

Think I meant to put chat on Twitter rather than chants in Twitter there 😂

but it’s the ‘yez died’ patter followed by a picture of the heralds front page from whatever day in 2012 with our emblem on a headstone or some pish, they seem to think that’s proof yet forget they also have similar headlines from 94 🤷🏻‍♂️

AGM_72 and ForeverAndEver like this

Remarkably calm about this today, considering by now on old firm day I’m normally an absolute wreck of a man. Think it’s because I’m confident if we’re up for it we win, and seeing Kennedy’s comments in the week and Borna and Gerrards press conference I’ve no doubt we will be.

Into these bastards from the off and we win comfortably.