*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

4 hours ago, TamCoopz said:

There’s no need to be on the back foot but the last couple of games we don’t seem to have pressed them as much for whatever reason 

Agreed we haven't started quickly the last 2. Given them too much time on the ball and not pressing with the intensity we have. 

I'd like to see us push them right up pitch from the first whistle. Get them under pressure early and they'll fold as has been showing this season. 

19 hours ago, Valance1690 said:

Wouldn't necessarily say these players would start every week however...

Edouard, Forrest, Ajer, Christie, McGregor, Turnbull, Elyounoussi, Laxalt 

They'd mostly be as backups this season given our form & I wouldn't swap our players for them but the idea that they haven't got good players is the arrogance they had about us, the arrogance that made them underestimate us & think they'd piss the league this season. 

In saying that I think if we turn up & play to our best we'll win.

Laxalt looked decent his first 2 or 3 games but has been crap since. Doesn't even get a start with them now. 

6 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Would love nothing more for us to give them an absolute skelping on Sunday but any win will do.

League and Scottish Cup double this season would be absolutely fantastic. Hope we come flying out the blocks and press them. Intae them, Rangers.

Not won a Scottish cup tie at Ibrox since 1964 mate . Not even in my lifetime . Never seen one and tbh and I've seen most things in Scottish football  . I will take any win that takes us one step closer to a double and a memorable season  

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

You need to stop trying to act like some loyalist terminator on here. Cringy as fuck 

So insecure about how staunch he is. Posts are becoming more embarrassing by the day.