*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

Aribo is a different player when he's not in the midfield 3. Hope Gerrard never plays him there again unless we are fucked for injuries. 

Hoping we keep going for it. We sat in for 10 mins and looked awful, then took the game by the scruff again and have been the better side again. 

I know some on here think Kent and Aribo can be a bit lightweight at times but they have both been on fire today.

Couldn't beleive it when Davis scored the overhead kick. Is it his first for Rangers? Fantastic!

We shouldn"t hold back in the second half. I want to thrash them!

We've had impressive performances all over the pitch but big shout outs for Patterson, Aribo and Kent who have just been brilliant today so far.

Now we need to add a couple more goals in the second half to just drive home who is the best team in Scotland!

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

I will sound like a broken record but Nathan Patterson is excellent. He gets it.

I love Filip Helander.

Much better from Arfield. Ryan Kent petrifies them.

Apart from ten minutes, we played some great stuff. Fucking loving it.

I can’t agree about Arfield he just isn’t getting involved and when he does he loses the ball.

Luckily it’s not affected us much today as we have other key players have stepped up.

1 minute ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I know some on here think Kent and Aribo can be a bit lightweight at times but they have both been on fire today.

Couldn't beleive it when Davis scored the overhead kick. Is it his first for Rangers? Fantastic!

We shouldn"t hold back in the second half. I want to thrash them!

I don't think I have ever seen him with his back to the goal.

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Patterson, aribo, Kent fkn magnificent😀

get arfield off

Only after he kicks somebody and gets booked IMO 

2 minutes ago, JamieD said:

Kent has been unplayable. Absolutely humiliating them.

Nathan Patterson is better than any player Celtic have brought through since Dalglish and they should feel privileged to share a pitch with him.

That Judas scumbag shouldn’t be in the same conversation either.

For all the questions about the defensive side of Aribo's game, superb going forward today. Him and Kent have their full backs on toast.

Superb first half performance from the team, especially wrestling back control of the game after a difficult spell.