*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

Just now, Siam69 said:

We're terrorising both their full backs, while both of ours are playing great :lol:

I'm very impressed with Patterson. I don't want to get ahead of myself as I've seen alot of our youngsters burst on the scene brilliantly then go on and fail to fulfill their potential but I genuinely think that if Patterson's head is screwed on right he can go on and do what everhe wants to do in the game, hopefully with us.

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Those 10 minutes had me worried mate .We have came through it very well .Our work rate today from defence to mid is outstanding today 

Agreed . Need to keep it up 2nd half now . 

The difference is the self belief we have now, were all screaming close them down, giving them too much space etc!!

This team now know they can take them, play the way we can and we will get the desired result, still though my ticker takes a battering!!🤣

Just now, blueballss said:

The difference is the self belief we have now, were all screaming close them down, giving them too much space etc!!

This team now know they can take them, play the way we can and we will get the desired result, still though my ticker takes a battering!!🤣

Same mate 🤣

Just now, Siam69 said:

Aribo is not a midfield player. When he plays further up, his skill and confidence shows. 

At times it doesn't look like he know himself what he's going to do next, hence why he's so much more effective played higher up the park where he has the freedom to try things, but with the security of having players behind him to cover when it doesn't come off. 

6 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

Only the best up here, mate.. That bottle is 100 quid up here...pish eh??? 

Meant to say, you posted videos of Faroese football in the General Sports forum a few weeks back and I started following the YouTube account when I was pished, I’m ready to be a pundit now :lol: 

The attendances are class

Anyway, mon the fucking Glasgow Rangers