*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

13 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

So basically same as before and hope for a different outcome, each to their own.

Time will doubtless tell

It will however I think you are wrong on this .

3 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Last game against them we were physically and mentally jaded after the slavia game. I fully expect a much more energetic performance this time but as I've said all season, any win will do. However its vital we bring our A game to this. I would play the usual formation but bring in Hagi ahead of Aribo with Kamara Davis and Arfield in midfield. Also I would play McGregor in goal even if it is a cup game

I added in my reply to @southcoastbear that we need to be up and at them, not lathargic, but he seems to have missed that point deliberately or not......

6 minutes ago, badjon said:

It will however I think you are wrong on this .

I added in my reply to @southcoastbear that we need to be up and at them, not lathargic, but he seems to have missed that point deliberately or not......

Yeah I'm not in agreement with his idea that's for sure. Kent is a big game player and crucially doesnt hide in games. Dropping him would be a terrible idea.

Just now, MisterC said:

Yeah I'm not in agreement with his idea that's for sure. Kent is a big game player and crucially doesnt hide in games. Dropping him would be a terrible idea.

Yeah I think Itten with no recent game time would play central as well is a great idea.....

Wonder if Morelos getting that monkey off his back in the last game might see him play with a  bit more confidence at the weekend. Hope so. We should have more than enough in the tank to wipe these cunts off the park. It's sure to be the last we ever see of Brown and Griffiths in that shitey strip.....hopefully they're leaving having been fucked right over! 

Come on Rangers, any win will do....but make it a big one!! 

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

Be interested to see the starting lineup but I reckon we will see

Shagger 

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Borna

Davies, Kamara, Aribo

Kent, Morelos, Roofe

Think thats the likely line up but in all honesty I'd prefer to see Aribo up top Instead of Roofe and Arfield in the midfield.

A game where we could really stamp their faces in the mud especially given thry will have gained some confidence and belief in their last 2 games against us.....either way I think that suits us, them believing they will win.

3-0 to the famous.

20 minutes ago, MisterC said:

Last game against them we were physically and mentally jaded after the slavia game. I fully expect a much more energetic performance this time but as I've said all season, any win will do. However its vital we bring our A game to this. I would play the usual formation but bring in Hagi ahead of Aribo with Kamara Davis and Arfield in midfield. Also I would play McGregor in goal even if it is a cup game

I would be astonished if McLaughlin plays

6 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

Each to their own if you think we should play the same team and tactics that has struggled against them the last twice that's up to you.

We need to give our lads a number of targets to hit up front no just poor Alfie and expect him to perform another miracle for us.

All about opinions mate I'm just surprised that you would want to leave one of our best players out of the team, a player who's always fired up when we play against them. Assist, goals, tremendous work rate. They fear him.

8 hours ago, southcoastbear said:

As someone once said

ac0c496cae1c3f53705c7f998e022c56.thumb.jpg.f20511269fa223019fa35e872307b59d.jpg

That quote was missatributed to einstein. The great man said so himself. Ironic that people keep repeating that mistake. 

Kent has scored against the filth and ran amock at times too so a mistake has not been repeated.  The filth genuinely fear him. 

They use 2 or 3 players to mark Kent which leaves space for our team to take advantage of. 

3 hours ago, real boydie9 said:

All about opinions mate I'm just surprised that you would want to leave one of our best players out of the team, a player who's always fired up when we play against them. Assist, goals, tremendous work rate. They fear him.

Kent , Arfield and  Goldson have made this difference in these fixtures past 2 seasons . All big match winners