*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Sundays Starting line up  has been leaked on twitter

Mcgregor

Patterson, Goldson,Helander,Barasic

Tav,Davis,Kamara.

Aribo,Itten, Morelos

Would have liked to see Patterson tried at Lb but cant question Gerrards decision

3 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

That quote was missatributed to einstein. The great man said so himself. Ironic that people keep repeating that mistake. 

Kent has scored against the filth and ran amock at times too so a mistake has not been repeated.  The filth genuinely fear him. 

They use 2 or 3 players to mark Kent which leaves space for our team to take advantage of. 

You quite right there is alot of debate as to who this quote is attributed but for use in this context I thought , what the hell.

I think Kent will play and I hope he is in top form and rips them apart, just saying he has failed to do so since they changed their tactics fo the past couple of games.

I think we need to make them change by bypassing that overloaded midfield and give Buff a bit of a hand making that ball stick, namely no being so isolated.

Taken from the Rangers email Sundays RTV lineup.

RANGERS’ Men’s and Women’s teams face a super Sunday of action, with RangersTV delighted to be showing their matches live back-to-back!

Rangers Women take on Hibernian in another crucial SWPL match at 12noon, and that is followed by the Old Firm Scottish Cup clash at Ibrox at 3pm.

Supporters connecting from outside the UK to RangersTV can watch both matches for just £9.99 and cheer on both our women’s and men’s teams from home in two huge games.

Steven Gerrard’s side will be looking to progress to the quarter finals of the Cup by defeating the other half of the Old Firm, while Malky Thomson’s girls can further strengthen their place at the top of SWPL 1 with yet another victory.

The build-up to the Old Firm match will be hosted by Becky Ives, and she will be joined in the studio by Alex Rae and Shelley Kerr while commentary comes from Tom Miller and Kevin Thomson.

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

You quite right there is alot of debate as to who this quote is attributed but for use in this context I thought , what the hell.

I think Kent will play and I hope he is in top form and rips them apart, just saying he has failed to do so since they changed their tactics fo the past couple of games.

I think we need to make them change by bypassing that overloaded midfield and give Buff a bit of a hand making that ball stick, namely no being so isolated.

Einsten said in in imterview that he couldn't remember saying it so there is no debate. 

Kent will rip them apart imo.