*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

2 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

Patterson was immense, again. 

And fair play to big Aribo. So was he.

Said it already but shagger saving shots from them is so unfair :lol:

No his fault they couldn't score in a barrel of fannies :mutley:

They had at least 3 good  chances within 8 yards. Couple of sitters amongst those.

Shat it from the Champions!

4 minutes ago, Orange and Blue said:

Shagger could  have a gang bang and shit the bed , but still keep a clean sheet:thumbup:

We could put a cardboard cut out of Shagger in our box and still keep a clean sheet. 

They have no idea how to beat him.

Arfield should have been taken off with 20 minutes to go. Not that he was bad but he ran his socks off without doing anything spectacular. 

I get the feeling Gerrard doesn't trust Hagi defensively in a midfield role which I find harsh. The young man deserved some minutes.

3 hours ago, tm91 said:

Also they moaned like fuck about Rangers not getting penalties awarded against us, get a dodgy penalty, and then they fucking missed it :lol: :lol: :lol: 

I know but I think the last 3 or 4 penalties in Old Firm games have been awarded to them. Can't think when we last got one against them. 

Just now, Brubear said:

I admit, I had forgot about that, thought about it after I posted. Was thinking back league games. 

Aye tbf I canny mind when we last got one in a league game either off the top of my head, Just remember Alfie’s miss because it was such a sore one to take, Anyway happier days now Thankfully and back where we belong # Champions 55 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

It's ok beating these wee diddy teams 2-0 but in the next round we will have to up our game to beat the 2nd most successful team this season.......! 

Hopefully Rangers Twitter guy see's this.😃

43 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Arfield should have been taken off with 20 minutes to go. Not that he was bad but he ran his socks off without doing anything spectacular. 

I get the feeling Gerrard doesn't trust Hagi defensively in a midfield role which I find harsh. The young man deserved some minutes.

Come on enjoy the day👍