*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least I’ll be able to watch the whole game this time. Had to leave at halftime the last time to get admitted to hospital.  I remember thinking “if I don’t come through this at least I’ve finally

We've broken every single one of the scummy cunts. It's glorious 😂😂😂

Posted Images

Arfield should have been taken off with 20 minutes to go. Not that he was bad but he ran his socks off without doing anything spectacular. 

I get the feeling Gerrard doesn't trust Hagi defensively in a midfield role which I find harsh. The young man deserved some minutes.

3 hours ago, tm91 said:

Also they moaned like fuck about Rangers not getting penalties awarded against us, get a dodgy penalty, and then they fucking missed it :lol: :lol: :lol: 

I know but I think the last 3 or 4 penalties in Old Firm games have been awarded to them. Can't think when we last got one against them. 

Just now, Brubear said:

I admit, I had forgot about that, thought about it after I posted. Was thinking back league games. 

Aye tbf I canny mind when we last got one in a league game either off the top of my head, Just remember Alfie’s miss because it was such a sore one to take, Anyway happier days now Thankfully and back where we belong # Champions 55 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

Brubear and Hadron Collider like this
1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

It's ok beating these wee diddy teams 2-0 but in the next round we will have to up our game to beat the 2nd most successful team this season.......! 

Hopefully Rangers Twitter guy see's this.😃

43 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Arfield should have been taken off with 20 minutes to go. Not that he was bad but he ran his socks off without doing anything spectacular. 

I get the feeling Gerrard doesn't trust Hagi defensively in a midfield role which I find harsh. The young man deserved some minutes.

Come on enjoy the day👍

3 hours ago, miracle said:

My only complaint is we didn't win both halves and it burst my coupon.   Ceptic are absolute shite and it'll only get worse for them with the summer exodus.

Had Rangers to win, Kent anytime and lego to get booked at 9/1.

This is why I don't bet on football that much.