*****The Official Champions Vs Tarriers Match Thread*****

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

At least I’ll be able to watch the whole game this time. Had to leave at halftime the last time to get admitted to hospital.  I remember thinking “if I don’t come through this at least I’ve finally

We've broken every single one of the scummy cunts. It's glorious 😂😂😂

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

@Premier Sports

PREMIER SPORTS LIVE

Breaking: Our panel for this Sunday's Glasgow Derby will be! Peter Grant, Chris Sutton and Frank Macavennie. Hosted by Gerry McCulloch. Commentators will be Rory Hamilton, Michael Stewart and Billy Dodds.

Thank fuck, decent panel for once.

16 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

@Premier Sports

PREMIER SPORTS LIVE

Breaking: Our panel for this Sunday's Glasgow Derby will be! Peter Grant, Chris Sutton and Frank Macavennie. Hosted by Gerry McCulloch. Commentators will be Rory Hamilton, Michael Stewart and Billy Dodds.

Michael Stewart doing it from outside the ground?

Angus1965 likes this
41 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

@Premier Sports

PREMIER SPORTS LIVE

I will be watching on Rangers TV so will thankfully miss Stewart spouting his poisonous bile. 

qwerty likes this
57 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

@Premier Sports

PREMIER SPORTS LIVE

Not enough ex-Celts imo

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

@Premier Sports

PREMIER SPORTS LIVE

Unfortunately Gerry Adams had to decline

Mafeking St., Mond and G13 like this
1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

@Premier Sports

PREMIER SPORTS LIVE

Fake news

Get it?

These games are always hard to predict - but fuck ! I want us to win this one.

Think it will be a hard game- as both teams want to go through - but we have to turn up for this one and just show them why we are the champions.

We haven't been beaten at home- so come on Rangers - No surrender and win this one.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

@Premier Sports

PREMIER SPORTS LIVE

Was nearly sick there btw. 

39 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Think you’ll need to pay 12.99 for the monthly package the just cancel it, I’m sure it’s much easier to cancel now 

Ah right cheers. I remember I done that for our cup game vs Cowdenbeath then the game got called off:lol: it wasn’t quite as easy as cancelling Netflix or that, for example. Had to email them a few times I think. 

TamCoopz likes this
3 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Ah right cheers. I remember I done that for our cup game vs Cowdenbeath then the game got called off:lol: it wasn’t quite as easy as cancelling Netflix or that, for example. Had to email them a few times I think. 

Just use a browser and go into your account and this is at the bottom mate 

485FC679-28C6-4CC4-BB54-158651827CD0.png

CR3 likes this
37 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

If you aren’t giving the club money to watch the game you aren’t a real fan 

Yeah, and all those sods that don't park in the Albion to give the club money aren't real fans.