Premier Sports for Sunday

Alwaysblue

Fuck premier sports I'm not giving them my money. Their coverage is amateurish and their feeds go down frequently. Their rugby commentators are atrocious too and get names even more wrong than those geordie twats on YouTube. Vipleague loyal for me....

7 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

I don’t know how anyone can watch this game through a dodgy streaming site and be a few minutes behind live coverage.

You’d be as well subscribing.

Being a few seconds behind doesn’t really impact anything, it’s the possible freezing and lagging is an issue 

12 hours ago, MisterC said:

Fuck premier sports I'm not giving them my money. Their coverage is amateurish and their feeds go down frequently. Their rugby commentators are atrocious too and get names even more wrong than those geordie twats on YouTube. Vipleague loyal for me....

Remember the night we played Progres away they showed Irish rugby for the first 15 minutes and our game had no sound 😂 

40 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Remember the night we played Progres away they showed Irish rugby for the first 15 minutes and our game had no sound 😂 

I've tried to wipe that memory but yes I do remember that. Exactly the piss poor coverage I expect from those jokers hence why they're getting hee haw from me

on a serious note who are people using for IPTV subs? used to use them years ago but they were flakey at best. The wife refuses to sack sky off, but we've just the basic package so might get a sub (ideally monthly or a trial for a fee as brassic atm)

feel free to PM me if you don't want to post on here

31 minutes ago, stevemac said:

on a serious note who are people using for IPTV subs? used to use them years ago but they were flakey at best. The wife refuses to sack sky off, but we've just the basic package so might get a sub (ideally monthly or a trial for a fee as brassic atm)

feel free to PM me if you don't want to post on here

@eejay the dj mate.

13 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Being a few seconds behind doesn’t really impact anything, it’s the possible freezing and lagging is an issue 

That's usually just Premier Sports causing issues, i'll try find out what foreign channels its on.

If you have an issue with the apps just ping me a message mate.

Archived