Kamara and Kudela bans

Dan Deacon

Just now, Badger said:

Admittedly he is going to miss - at 34 - what will likely be his only chance to play in a major tournament. 

The saddest thing is Kamara will miss his (very likely) one chance of playing in a tournament unless Finland qualify from their group stage.

Kudela proven to be a racist now at least. Today shows uefa don't care near enough about racism imo. He should be getting more than a 10 game ban. 

I also feel for Kamara and Roofe here. Kamara gets racist abuse and hit with a ban for defending himself.

Roofe challenge was poor sure but calling it assault like UEFA have is ridiculous. 

As we've been fined will we see Prague get fined too considering they have put out statements backing the racist lies. 

Kamara should have stamped on the cunts head on the pitch,he would have only got an extra game ban.

The UEFA campaigns against racism clearly mean nothing more than a tick in the box to them. An absolute joke of an organisation run by corrupt clowns.

1 minute ago, JamieD said:

Only Kudela's ban covers international games.

I’m kind of split over that because his team by acting the way they did when someone must have heard him deserved to miss him for longer. Ig the Czechs have a decent euros he will only miss a few club games

Just now, Swagger said:

Kamaras ban leaves us pretty short given Jack’s problems 

Doesn't really matter too much with us being out of the competition until the summer. Gives us time to bring another in (which I assumed was happening anyway when the window opens and players likely move on) 

1 minute ago, folkestoneger said:

I’m kind of split over that because his team by acting the way they did when someone must have heard him deserved to miss him for longer. Ig the Czechs have a decent euros he will only miss a few club games

True, but then I'm sure he'll personally be hurt more by the international ban, which brings me some comfort.

Tbf I think the ban on kudela is fine. 10 games is enough. However, club should be fined €1m euros as punishment if uefa really want to kick out racism from the game.

If, big if, kamara has assaulted him then unfortunately there's no choice but to ban him for 3 games. However, even with the circumstances (victim of racist abuse obviously) how can you justify someone hitting another player off the pitch getting a shorter ban than a player commiting an (accidental) hard challenge? Even by rulebooks, one was premeditated, one was accidental. Ridiculous decision making at UEFA, surprise surprise