• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Kamara did give him a slap, I hope we have the footage and post it.  Fuck Slavia Prague and UEFA.

Lacazette staring into their souls.  

Now we better go after Michael Stewart for a public apology. Now it "proven" he was racist 

Posted Images

Just now, Bad Robot said:

Sorry that’s two much of a general statement without backing it up with actual facts on what went on.
I’m sure there were submissions by both sides plus the uefa delegate but we’re not privileged with info as it’s always a different story when things need to be put in writing.

You can find all the quotes if u look , all saying fuck all happened in the tunnel. Amazes me the amount of folk on here that always defend shite like this.

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

OK clown, jog on. 

U fuck off ya fuckin clown , sites a fuckin joke making mugs like u admin.

and before the usual suspects greet about name calling , look who started it first.....

5 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

You can find all the quotes if u look , all saying fuck all happened in the tunnel. Amazes me the amount of folk on here that always defend shite like this.

So what do you think happened?

my bet is we were at one side of the door all raging and them at the pitch side. To calm everyone down someone has suggested bring the 2 players together and when that happened GK has flew for him. 

2 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

So what do you think happened?

my bet is we were at one side of the door all raging and them at the pitch side. To calm everyone down someone has suggested bring the 2 players together and when that happened GK has flew for him. 

Until I hear someone from the club say something happened in the tunnel with that wanker and Kamara I believe fuck all from that shower of corrupt bastards.

If somebody has it , post it.

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

EUFA are quite rightly getting it stinking on twitter

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">UEFA handing Ondrej Kudela a 10-match ban after he whispered racist abuse into the ear of Glen Kamara is wildly insufficient.<br><br>Players can wear &#39;respect&#39; on their arms, but without zero tolerance of racist abuse, it stands as an empty gesture. <a href="https://t.co/3IQt0GVaEy">pic.twitter.com/3IQt0GVaEy</a></p>&mdash; Show Racism the Red Card (@SRTRC_England) <a href="https://twitter.com/SRTRC_England/status/1382343385890062336?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 14, 2021</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

doesnt look like your post come out right bud, mind reposting?