Kamara and Kudela bans

Dan Deacon

56 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I’m kind of split over that because his team by acting the way they did when someone must have heard him deserved to miss him for longer. Ig the Czechs have a decent euros he will only miss a few club games

Only if selected.

Czechs won't select a player who is potentially banned for the duration of their tournament - he isn't that important to them.

25 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Until I hear someone from the club say something happened in the tunnel with that wanker and Kamara I believe fuck all from that shower of corrupt bastards.

If somebody has it , post it.

So you want evidence that there was a uefa official yet refuse to post the quotes from ‘everyone’ saying it was bullshit and kamara didn’t hit him? 😂😂

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Its an odd one. They are confirming it was racism but also saying a player cannot defend themselves against it. 

Lamping somebody 15 minutes after the incident is not defending yourself against racism, or anything else. It is assault and he's paid the price fair and square.

This is a good result - Kudela is guilty of racism and his ban may be several years long - depending on who he plays for. He may never play a UEFA game again. 

Kamara was always het after they made a formal complaint - UEFA are duty bound to follow up the complaint.

My big fear now, is that a police complaint was actually made against Kamara. That is a far bigger worry than a 3 game ban.

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

I thought bans counted where a player is available for selection. 

He’d only be available for selection for each match if they include him in their squad for the tournament.

Basically, he either needs the National side to burn a place in their squad to let him serve his ban; or he’ll miss both the Euros and 10 domestic games.

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Lamping somebody 15 minutes after the incident is not defending yourself against racism, or anything else. It is assault and he's paid the price fair and square.

This is a good result - Kudela is guilty of racism and his ban may be several years long - depending on who he plays for. He may never play a UEFA game again. 

Kamara was always het after they made a formal complaint - UEFA are duty bound to follow up the complaint.

My big fear now, is that a police complaint was actually made against Kamara. That is a far bigger worry than a 3 game ban.

If this was me or you we would probably be sacked for an assault as if the UEFA report is factual it’s is gross misconduct. You are correct as this is the footballing charge and it could go to the pf if the police have corroborated reports similar to the racist. I hope the clubs will come to an agreement that they both withdraw their evidence and the police thing goes away (if that can happen).

11 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Who's the apologist who's been on ssn. Saying the ban could run for years. Clearly he can't read ffs it's 10 games back2back ffs

Aye and they could play 2 games next year, 2 games the year after that and so on...

https://en.slavia.cz/clanek.asp?id=Slavia-received-UEFA-disciplinary-decision-840

Slavia received UEFA disciplinary decision

This Wednesday Slavia received the decision of the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body regarding Slavia player Ondřej Kúdela and his incident with Rangers player Glen Kamara.

This Wednesday Slavia received the decision of the UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body regarding Slavia player Ondřej Kúdela and his incident with Rangers player Glen Kamara relating to the match of the respective clubs on 18 March 2021.

Members of the UEFA disciplinary body on today’s meeting reached the conclusion that Ondřej Kúdela is guilty of racist behaviour. UEFA sent this decision, yet to be explained, to the club which informed the player.

Slavia Chairman of the Board Jaroslav Tvrdík said: “Ondřej was suspended for 10 UEFA games and as a club we respect the decision,” adding that “In any case, Ondřej Kúdela should not have approached the opposition player. I deeply regret that and apologise to Glen Kamara for a situation that has clearly caused distress to him and his teammates, as well as everyone associated with Slavia and Rangers. I am taking positive steps to prevent such a situation from happening in our club ever again.”

A long-term aim of the club’s management is to build a “Slavia for everybody” with zero tolerance towards hatred, racism, and discrimination. Slavia never discriminated against any minority as a club. Mr Tvrdík nevertheless stated: We want to learn even more from this situation, and we are open to cooperation with major anti-racism British organizations on workshops and setting up even more robust internal club rules. It is a way for us to organize a broader dialogue that should result in mutual understanding between people in Czechia as well as the UK. This would benefit all players, fans, and citizens.

Backtrackimg massively.

Small bit of justice for Kamara at least which is more than most of us expected from UEFA. Anyone know when UEFA will publish their findings including any evidence they have? Interesting to see what statement Slavia put out now...

4 minutes ago, Marco said:

Small bit of justice for Kamara at least which is more than most of us expected from UEFA. Anyone know when UEFA will publish their findings including any evidence they have? Interesting to see what statement Slavia put out now...

No justice at all mate cunt should've been banned for life