Kamara and Kudela bans

Dan Deacon

12 minutes ago, CooperSF said:

Disappointed by the club on that if I’m honest. It reads that the 10 game ban is a good outcome relative to the aim of eliminating racism from the game. I think it’s an outrage that a minimum level ban was issued. It’s rare to be able to prove these sneaker bastards are guilty and when they’ve had sufficient evidence in this case they’ve missed the opportunity to set an example.

Glad we will contest the bans for our players but we should be shaming uefa also for kudela ban.

A minimum ban is a joke. No black player should be taking part in their “no to racism” campaign as it’s clearly a box ticking excercise.

slavia should be punished for bringing the game into disrepute. They victim blamed from the outset and accused Glen of making it up. 

58 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

What I find odd is that he's got less games for a supposed deliberate assault than Roofe, whose 'assault' was obviously non-deliberate.

Can only assume Roofe got an extra game due to the red card.

The two suspensions are what I expected. The retaliator is never getting off Scott-free.

The Roofe suspension is too heavy for an accident with no malice.

I'm confused as to why Slavia haven't been heavily fined for the behaviour of their fans. We got fined £13000 for supposedly singing naughty songs at Villarreal .

I am glad Kudela got found guilty. His ban should have been mutch longer imo. Wonder if his rascist club and support will still deny it.

Poor show that Kamara got a 3 match ban. Worth it to punch the wee cunt Kudela in the face and put him in his place though. 

Kamara's 3 game ban could be spent during the Euros if selected. I hope it turns out that way.  I hope Rangers  pay Kamara his full wage plus win bonuses for the matches he misses for us or his country. He shouldn't lose out financially for doing what any good man would have done in his position.

5 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I am glad Kudela got found guilty. Wonder if his rascist club and support will still deny it.

Poor show that Kamara got a 3 match ban. Worth it to punch the wee cunt Kudela in the face and put him in his place though. 

Kamara's 3 game ban could be spent during the Euros if selected. I hope it turns out that way. If not I expect Rangers to pay Kamara his full wage plus win bonuses for the matches he misses for us. He shouldn't lose out financially for doing what any good man would have done in his position.

Kamaras ban doesn't include Internationals as far as I'm aware. 

3 hours ago, stevemac said:

Tbf I think the ban on kudela is fine. 10 games is enough. However, club should be fined €1m euros as punishment if uefa really want to kick out racism from the game.

If, big if, kamara has assaulted him then unfortunately there's no choice but to ban him for 3 games. However, even with the circumstances (victim of racist abuse obviously) how can you justify someone hitting another player off the pitch getting a shorter ban than a player commiting an (accidental) hard challenge? Even by rulebooks, one was premeditated, one was accidental. Ridiculous decision making at UEFA, surprise surprise 

One of the biggest piles of shite I've ever read on here. Don't know where to start.

1 hour ago, southcoastbear said:

With Kudela punished for racism by UEFA police Scotland will no doubt be all over this to secure a prosecution to clearly demonstrate racism will not be tolerated in Scotland. 

just said on radio police scotland will do nothing thay had the chance to go to london when they played arsenal but the player was banned they should now go to prague but they wont