Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If Kamara did give him a slap, I hope we have the footage and post it.  Fuck Slavia Prague and UEFA.

Lacazette staring into their souls.  

Now we better go after Michael Stewart for a public apology. Now it "proven" he was racist 

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

I hope Slavia sack Kudela, as they strongly showed there were against racism in mutiple press releases since the incident.

how do you work that one out they never said anything about racism if you read their statement today they have still not admitted that their player racially abused glen

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Willis said:

I get that he's been punished for racism, even though I don't think its a big enough punishment but whatever 

But I think Kudela and Slavia should be punished further for lying and deflecting and now basically coming out admitting it was true, disgraceful behaviour 

if you read there statement to day slavia have never admitted their player racially abused glen  their wording is very clever apologising etc  but never saying kudela used racist langauge

delparlane likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Listen to this cunt

 

You have to wonder which way they are wired.

Kamara doesn't go anywhere near the guy if the guy doesn't racially abuse him. I get the idea is that two wrongs don't make a right, but there are certain things that you just aren't going to take. And I and Rough won't understand how that feels as we don't have to put up with abuse because of our skin colour. 

All they have done and all the likes of Rough is doing is victim blaming and excusing racism. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe for a second that Kamara assaulted anyone. I just don't think he's that kind of man, even in the heat of the moment.

I thought Celtic were the scummiest club on earth but this lot are up there. Right from the beginning they've acted disgustingly and still no apology to Glen or Rangers.

Kudela should be banned from playing for 12 months if it was down to me because 10 matches is laughable.

Raligt and delparlane like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, JackAlex93 said:

I don't believe for a second that Kamara assaulted anyone. I just don't think he's that kind of man, even in the heat of the moment.

I thought Celtic were the scummiest club on earth but this lot are up there. Right from the beginning they've acted disgustingly and still no apology to Glen or Rangers.

Kudela should be banned from playing for 12 months if it was down to me because 10 matches is laughable.

see kudela has just released a statement  still claiming he is innocent and is going to appeal  you could not make it up with this lot

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

A 10 match ban doesn't really say zero tolerance but it's a start. I hope Glen decides to sue kudela.

It's better than nothing, but it goes nowhere near far enough when you add in the punishment for Kamara, the extended Roofe punishment and a monetary fine for us for not controlling our players when the reason for the fine and Kamara's actions was the racist behaviour of their players. 

That's not even mentioning the disgraceful comments of their club and the racist behaviours that started with their fans. They have been so disproportionate with the sanctions. 

I'm not sure if he can sue Kudela but thankfully he has gone to the police and hopefully they take action. 

The more I think about it, it's disgraceful how lightly UEFA have let them off but punished the victim. 

You are right though. Ten games should be a starting discussion point. At least a season ban should be his punishment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

A 10 match ban doesn't really say zero tolerance when players can get 6 months for gambling, but it's a start. I hope Glen decides to sue kudela.

Kudela would then sue Glen for assault. Won’t work. UEFA have fucked it. They don’t give a shit! A cunt of an organization!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's better than nothing, but it goes nowhere near far enough when you add in the punishment for Kamara, the extended Roofe punishment and a monetary fine for us for not controlling our players when the reason for the fine and Kamara's actions was the racist behaviour of their players. 

That's not even mentioning the disgraceful comments of their club and the racist behaviours that started with their fans. They have been so disproportionate with the sanctions. 

I'm not sure if he can sue Kudela but thankfully he has gone to the police and hopefully they take action. 

The more I think about it, it's disgraceful how lightly UEFA have let them off but punished the victim. 

You are right though. Ten games should be a starting discussion point. At least a season ban should be his punishment.

I totally agree and I hope the club can appeal the decisions made on Kamara and Roofe as the sanctions are imbalanced and shouldn't be excepted by Rangers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Kudela would then sue Glen for assault. Won’t work. UEFA have fucked it. They don’t give a shit! A cunt of an organization!  

Has UEFA charge him for assault or for unsporting behavior?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I totally agree and I hope the club can appeal the decisions made on Kamara and Roofe as the sanctions are imbalanced and shouldn't be excepted by Rangers.

👍 I think from what I'm reading in here we have appealed both of the bans. Fingers crossed common sense prevails!

Sweetheart likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Guilty of assaulting a player in the tunnel. 

I still think he should sue as if this had happened on the street any good lawyer would argue that his response wouldn't have occurred if he hadn't been racially abused. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sweetheart said:

I still think he should sue as if this had happened on the street any good lawyer would argue that his response wouldn't have occurred if he hadn't been Racially abused. 

This is true, but UEFA could’ve sorted it. I don’t hold any hope on this. It’s down to him and his lawyer now. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hadron Collider said:

This is true, but UEFA could’ve sorted it. I don’t hold any hope on this. It’s down to him and his lawyer now. 

Agreed they could of and should of sorted it.  I hope the club are successful in overturning Kamara and Roofe's sanctions. UEFA need to realize that a 10 match ban doesn't send the zero tolerance message when they are giving bigger sanctions for gambling, the message should be much stronger for racism.  

BlueKnight87 likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Wonder if Police Scotland will arrive at the same conclusion as UEFA. If so, surely Kudela will be back in Scotland soon. 

 

UEFA must have found evidence Kudela racially abused Kamara before they gave him a 10-match ban. If Police Scotland arrive at the same conclusion then I'd presume they would/will deal with by laws of the land rather than UEFA laws.

LegendofCoop likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

UEFA must have found evidence Kudela racially abused Kamara before they gave him a 10-match ban. If Police Scotland arrive at the same conclusion then I'd presume they would/will deal with by laws of the land rather than UEFA laws.

I think Kamaras lawyer has already come out and said they have enough to charge him and don’t need him in the country 

Sweetheart likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The two suspensions are what I expected. The retaliator is never getting off Scott-free.

The Roofe suspension is too heavy for an accident with no malice.

I'm confused as to why Slavia haven't been heavily fined for the behaviour of their fans. We got fined £13000 for supposedly singing naughty songs at Villarreal .

Agreed but the reason why the fans weren’t done is because uefa only have jurisdiction around the stadium when the games being played.

bluenoz likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

I think Kamaras lawyer has already come out and said they have enough to charge him and don’t need him in the country 

It could work both ways and the last thing we want is GK up on an assault charge so best case both let it go.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Agreed they could of and should of sorted it.  I hope the club are successful in overturning Kamara and Roofe's sanctions. UEFA need to realize that a 10 match ban doesn't send the zero tolerance message when they are giving bigger sanctions for gambling, the message should be much stronger for racism.  

UEFA they talk a good game about racism and have all the campaigns slogans and PR stuff. But when it comes to taking real action they don't do it.

I've seen stuff saying it's the maximum that can be dished out 10 matches.Then it's time for those rules to change. A player proved to be a racist should be getting a much longer and much more severe punishment. Taking football away from the player for a long time if not permanently. 

I'm glad we've appealed the match bans for our players. Knowing UEFA not holding out much for them overturning.

LineysLament and Sweetheart like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 12 May 2021 17:00 Until 19:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...