CL Qualifiers

We’re a bit fucked without Kamara and Roofe and I feel like Goldson has a suspension due as well? 

We badly need to bring in a new CM in summer, we’ll get put out in the qualifiers if the midfield consists of a 37 year old Davis, Aribo and a crocked Ryan Jack

I think we'll appeal the Kamara ban considering what caused his upset.

Roofe will be a bit of a miss but we've got enough cover up front and as far as Goldson is concerned if he is suspended Katic should be back. 

5 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Roofe will be a bit of a miss but we've got enough cover up front and as far as Goldson is concerned if he is suspended Katic should be back. 

We did according to Kamara's lawyer. It was initially 5 games reduced to 3 on appeal.

5 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

Sure from what Kamaras lawyer tweeted it has been appealed, dropped from 5 to 3 games.

He’ll be a huge miss but I’ve no doubt we’ll sign at least 2 cm in the summer. No way are we going into next season and champions league qualifiers relying on Davis and Arfield who are both the wrong side of 30 and Jack with his injury record. Zungu will be away aswell so could even make the case for 3.

19 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

Sure from what Kamaras lawyer tweeted it has been appealed, dropped from 5 to 3 games.

He’ll be a huge miss but I’ve no doubt we’ll sign at least 2 cm in the summer. No way are we going into next season and champions league qualifiers relying on Davis and Arfield who are both the wrong side of 30 and Jack with his injury record. Zungu will be away aswell so could even make the case for 3.

bit sick of seeing this comment when scott arfield is 32 ffs. totally agree with the rest of what you are saying though. Think midfield is where we will need to strengthen the most, we will be OK up front if Morelos stays and at the back and in goal.

1 hour ago, Bristol loyal said:

Means we’ll likely be playing CL qualifiers with an entirely new midfield 3 to this season, which is a shitshow really.

Hopefully Davis and Jack have the legs for it, as it’s a big ask 

12 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

It wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world, since we won’t have him for the CL qualifiers, if Kamara had a stormer at the Euros and we got 25 million for him.

For me he’s the one player we absolutely cannot afford to lose in the summer 

Unless it was something ridiculous like 40m which is probably what he’s worth when you look at what teams pay for all these numpties from Ligue 1 etc 

We need to win the league next season for that automatic CL spot and losing Kamara would leave a big void to fill in the squad

3 hours ago, GA1972 said:

For me he’s the one player we absolutely cannot afford to lose in the summer 

Unless it was something ridiculous like 40m which is probably what he’s worth when you look at what teams pay for all these numpties from Ligue 1 etc 

We need to win the league next season for that automatic CL spot and losing Kamara would leave a big void to fill in the squad

I don’t disagree. Of course we would rather have in the Rangers fold. But it certainly won’t hurt if Glen and Burns do well at the Euros.

16 hours ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

It wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world, since we won’t have him for the CL qualifiers, if Kamara had a stormer at the Euros and we got 25 million for him.

He may not play, could be banned.

Archived