SFA let Hivs and Welsh off.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'm saying the gloves are off and this scummy cunt welsh is a legit target.

Game on,and this reptile slithers on a bed of slime,and hope he bumps into an angry edinburgh junkie who slashes him into small enough pieces to wash down the sewers he inhabits,and he's never heard from again.

I hate it when people beat about the bush :lol:

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

I'm saying the gloves are off and this scummy cunt welsh is a legit target.

Game on,and this reptile slithers on a bed of slime,and hope he bumps into an angry edinburgh junkie who slashes him into small enough pieces to wash down the sewers he inhabits,and he's never heard from again.

He lives in Miami mate 

5 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

By Mark Hendry  @mhendry92

Hibs have escaped punishment from the SFA over their in-house guest Irvine Welsh's controversial 'machete' comments about Rangers' Alfredo Morelos.

The Trainspotting author claimed Morelos should be "macheted into small pieces" for his challenge on Hibs star Ryan Porteous.

Welsh also labelled Morelos a "sticky bun", rhyming slang for "h**" which is a derogatory term for Rangers fans. The SFA launched an investigation into the broadcast but opted to send the Edinburgh club a warning letter over their future streams.

Hibs had offered an apology to Gers and their player. Rangers' support liaison officer said on Twitter following the incident: “We are disappointed at the comments made in relation to Alfredo and our club.

"Hibs have apologised to the club today. Nevertheless, we are sure these comments will be investigated by the football authorities."

Welsh said at the time: "Morelos should have been off. That was outrageous. It was terrible sort of stamping there by the sticky bun.

“He should have been shown the red for that, no question about that at all, had it been Porteous he would have been off.”

Asked by TV host David Tanner if the referee should have taken action, he added: "Yeah, I mean, where is he? Morelos kind of should basically be macheted into small pieces and sent in various packets to different corners of the globe for a challenge like that.

“And kind of consumed by seagulls.”

No punishment whatsoever. SFA would have been all over it had words like that been spoken on Rangers TV against an opposition player.

They are condoning the villification of Morelos and violent remarks against him with their inaction. 

Will Hivs continue to invite  junkie No mark Welsh onto their TV channel to spout his hate filled shit in future? Most probably. Lowlifes. 

and having heard that tirade of racist disgusting talk wtf did tanner say to this , if he just ignored those comments he's no better than the junkie :raging:

He should have been shown the red for that, no question about that at all, had it been Porteous he would have been off.

That is bringing the game into disrepute and what Gerrard got done for. Granted he isn't a hibs official but he was employed by them.in that instance and representing them. 

14 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Strangely put out whilst there’s a whole commotion over racism, cunts. 

Indeed. Sneaking under the radar.

I can't find exactly what the warning consisted of either. No fines or sanctions and no ban on Welsh appearing on their channel again. Just a non-descript warning. The SFA have done the bare minimum. 

5 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Welsh also labelled Morelos a "sticky bun", rhyming slang for "h**" which is a derogatory term for Rangers fans. The SFA launched an investigation into the broadcast but opted to send the Edinburgh club a warning letter over their future streams.

Derogatory Term for Protestant more like, usual sweep sweep nothing to see here from the powers at be.

52 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Indeed. Sneaking under the radar.

I can't find exactly what the warning consisted of either. No fines or sanctions and no ban on Welsh appearing on their channel again. Just a non-descript warning. The SFA have done the bare minimum. 

So sectarianism is ok against us, I contacted NBM and they were just the same, fkn lip service but don’t ever say anything about an rc or a Brit who thinks they are Irish