This is Ibrox: Home Of the Champions.

CR3

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, BillyG91 said:

thank goodness they put up banners cause i'd not know that was ibrox. /s

all the "THIS IS...." stuff is stupid. we all fucking know it's ibrox fuck sake. we've been choking to go back for about a year now. if someone doesn't know that's ibrox then they don't fucking belong there. are we advertising to non Rangers fans now?

rant aside the banners look good. heck, keep IBROX but just remove the "THIS IS" pish.

Think you need your hole bud

43 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

So did many hypocrites on here tbf 

Must admit .Hate the way the same old fucktards start the personal abuse of a bear on here .The guy posted nonsense but it’s always the same cunts that start that shite .And the mods do fuck all about it .The mods are shit scared of these fannies .

Get well soon @eejay the dj.

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Why are they funding things to celebrate our biggest title win in history and not addressing the price of pies!!!!! Fucking disgrace Rangers

:furious:

Can you pay by card yet? last time I went (aberdeen just before lockdown) it was still cash only. was fucking starving haha

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

Can you pay by card yet? last time I went (aberdeen just before lockdown) it was still cash only. was fucking starving haha

nah they still didn’t have the facilities when we were last in, hopefully something they will introduce 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

:lol::lol: I sat starving and desperate for a drink 1 game because it was that or stick a bet on :lol:

priorities :lol:

5 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

nah they still didn’t have the facilities when we were last in, hopefully something they will introduce 

absolute joke like. the burger van round the corner from my house has got card payment FFS haha

Archived