On 12/07/2018 at 16:59, Inigo said:

Greece's is the real wan! Don't know how those northern chumps have gotten away with this fraud for so long.  They're to be called The Republic of North Macedonia in the future. And to complicate things further, Philippi is in Eastern Macedonia/Thrace.

If I make a Macedonia is Greek flag, will someone that's going fly it for me? I promise to pay £10 towards the bail.

ForeverAndEver and Inigo like this
14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Greece's is the real wan! Don't know how those northern chumps have gotten away with this fraud for so long.  They're to be called The Republic of North Macedonia in the future. And to complicate things further, Philippi is in Eastern Macedonia/Thrace.

If I make a Macedonia is Greek flag, will someone that's going fly it for me? I promise to pay £10 towards the bail.

Expand  

@Inigo is defo a member of Golden Dawn.

Inigo likes this
35 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Expand  

:lol: Nup, don't remember doing that. Agree with myself, though.