Borna

KingKirk

Class.. 

The best thing that happened to us, Gerrard, his coaching team, the players was the game when Forrest scored late (Kent hit Brown) that is the day they all finally started to hate they cunts in the way they should.

nae fucking danger is Borna bumping fists with the bravest man in the world at the weekend, going to look at him with the contempt he deserves. 

2 hours ago, Mr Soprano said:

We should be anyway tbh.

I know, I thought there was a flatness in the last one or slightly after winning the league that’s all but I think this added needle by what big nose said is exactly what we need.

Gerrard's comments were great too.

He said everyone has opinions, I don't listen to anyone outside of Rangers. We are 20 points ahead, lost twice. He knows what the reality is.

First question. Slapped Kennedy to one side.

22 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Gerrard's comments were great too.

He said everyone has opinions, I don't listen to anyone outside of Rangers. We are 20 points ahead, lost twice. He knows what the reality is.

First question. Slapped Kennedy to one side.

I fucking love the gaffer

5 hours ago, CR3 said:

Yass. Think we’ll be right up for this now. Gerrard will be saying go out and show this mob who the best team are. 

I'd be raging if Gerrard came out with that shite whilst 20 points behind. Just talking nonsense and doing the other sides team talk for them.

Kennedy knows that whatever happens, he's a few games from the scrapheap. He'll be assistant manager to some no-name fuck at Motherwell if he's lucky or more likely Morton, Arbroath or Cliftonville. Not since Lennon has on OF team has been managed by such an inconsequential turd.

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

I'd be raging if Gerrard came out with that shite whilst 20 points behind. Just talking nonsense and doing the other sides team talk for them.

If Kennedy had just said "it's a one off game and we can beat them" I don't think anyone would have batted an eyelid.

To claim they're the best side in the country was beyond laughable.

To then try and gaslight Borna by half saying what he meant was indeed "it's a one off game and we can beat them" but not retracting his claim that they're the best side in the country just makes me hate the cunt even more and I just hope we fucking batter them.

Archived