Season 21/22 renewals tutorial

TamCoopz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, DiamondDan said:

Just clicked on the thread to see who the first person was to express gratitude that prices hadn't risen.....despite the fact we paid full whack last season to watch a shit TV stream.

I paid last season knowing we were most likely not getting into the ground for any of it, just wanted to put money into the club. 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I paid last season knowing we were most likely not getting into the ground for any of it, just wanted to put money into the club. 

Likewise, hoped we might get in after Xmas but the longer restrictions were lasting it became inevitable.

Gutted for my kids as I got one for them to share but hey at frozen price for next season it’s an easy decision to renew.

33 years same seat loyal 😂

6 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Aye so did I, so they've not done us some favour not raising prices, it would have been a piss take of of epic proportions if they'd tried.

Depends how you look at it. We have just won the league and will be looking to qualify for the champions league next season along with retaining our title, we’ll need money to strengthen.

Tbh I expected some sort of price increase so im surprised there hasn’t been.

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I think many did and it was good to see the club invest the ST money into strengthening the team, unlike some other clubs.

5 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I gladly parted with the cash to prevent those rats winning 9.75*. But how many fans have been through financial hardship as a result of covid? Have any of the players suffered a change in their lifestyle as a result? Nah, they're still driving about in Q7s...

Laughable that some folk think its some charitable gesture on behalf of the club that Working class people shouldn't be asked to shovel more of their hard earned cash into the pockets of millionaires...

And made no mistake about it, if they thought they could get away with bumping the price up, they'd have done it. They never kept them the same for anyones benefit, they kept them the same as thats the most they could get away with.

I don't think the club have taken advantage they spent our money wisely and got us 55.

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Took me long enough 😂 just clicked you go absolutely nowhere bar sit on here 👍🏻good wan mate I’ll give ye that 👍🏻👌🏻

7 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Why not make the site easier to navigate then we wouldn’t have these problems?

Needing multiple passwords and emails to access different parts of the site is madness. Lost count of the amount of times I think I’m signing into the ticket section to be told no that’s not your RTV account :lol:

56 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

Just clicked on the thread to see who the first person was to express gratitude that prices hadn't risen.....despite the fact we paid full whack last season to watch a shit TV stream.

See for ur cheek its 900 now. Nine hundred pounds.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Needing multiple passwords and emails to access different parts of the site is madness. Lost count of the amount of times I think I’m signing into the ticket section to be told no that’s not your RTV account :lol:

Thankfully my rtv sign in works ok on app so I’ve not had to fuck about on the site too much 😂 and I’ll have no problems with my season ticket thanks to this great video 

Like many, got the email about the email coming next week, prices frozen is good and I have no doubt most will be signing up to their seat/s again.

I do feel for some who after this hellish year might not be able financially to do that, but hopefully it will not be many. 

Really looking forward to getting back to Ibrox sometime next season. 

Archived