Season 21/22 renewals tutorial

TamCoopz

To be honest, I think the club can get away with winging it with fans cash this season based on the fact none of us knew what to expect in terms of getting in the ground. Plus everyone is clearly happy with 55 and the overall performance of the team. But disappointed that they've failed to acknowledge the financial sacrifice regular fans made this season, or indeed, the fact they haven't bothered to lay out contingency plans if the same was to occur next season.

Can't really be dressed up any other way, season ticket holders received £10 worth of TV coverage per home game (available to any random punter) and nothing else, for a sum that was significantly more than the £190 value that amounts to - and that's not even taking into account households with multiple season ticket holders  who in real terms got even less for their money. 

Appreciate it's always better to be 'staunch' on a message board, but I think the club have been a bit pish in the way they handled things regards last season, especially if you add on the MyGers fiasco, and it seems to be  the way they look to be approaching next season with these type of announcements.

Not impressed. Fuck knows how I would feel if we hadn't won the league!!!! :p:

32 minutes ago, TartanTeddy said:

To be honest, I think the club can get away with winging it with fans cash this season based on the fact none of us knew what to expect in terms of getting in the ground. Plus everyone is clearly happy with 55 and the overall performance of the team. But disappointed that they've failed to acknowledge the financial sacrifice regular fans made this season, or indeed, the fact they haven't bothered to lay out contingency plans if the same was to occur next season.

Can't really be dressed up any other way, season ticket holders received £10 worth of TV coverage per home game (available to any random punter) and nothing else, for a sum that was significantly more than the £190 value that amounts to - and that's not even taking into account households with multiple season ticket holders  who in real terms got even less for their money. 

Appreciate it's always better to be 'staunch' on a message board, but I think the club have been a bit pish in the way they handled things regards last season, especially if you add on the MyGers fiasco, and it seems to be  the way they look to be approaching next season with these type of announcements.

Not impressed. Fuck knows how I would feel if we hadn't won the league!!!! :p:

You're pish.