TamCoopz

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Bar 72 now Club 72 has doubled in price to £2366

(£1972 + vat)

fux sake. 😭😭😭😭

If I had the money I’d buy it in a second , was talking to one of the marketing guys about it and it’s been heavily upgraded apparently 

1 hour ago, The Hammer 11 said:

If I had the money I’d buy it in a second , was talking to one of the marketing guys about it and it’s been heavily upgraded apparently 

Mmmmm. I’ve been in Bar72 for 8 yr. excellent seat but not sure that double the money equals a free drink a program and fancy new surroundings.  Tbf it was needing done up anyway 

18 hours ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

Close date of 17th May isn’t really a lot of time compared to last year when it was the end of June.

It will be incase there’s an percentage of fans for the season ahead announcement mate 

15 hours ago, DMax399 said:

Will renew as normal, but can’t help wondering when we will actually be at a game without some sort of restrictions on numbers.

Is what it is mate if our ST money helps strengthen the team and bag 56 I’ll be happy 

Cant be arsed with restrictions sitting apart face masks on, one way systems ect, I’ll be back when everyone’s back until then I’ll continue paying my STs and watching on TV

Archived