***2021 World Snooker Championship***

If I could have hand picked the last pricks I’d have wanted to be in this years final it would probably have been Selby v Murphy. I cannot suffer Selby’s style so I’ll need to be behind Murphy. FFS...... Snooker without Ronnie is pretty fucking awful. 

I love the Snooker World Championships and have watched it for years. From Hurricane Higgins, White, black ball final, Ronnie it's always been the best first weekend in May for me.

Watching Selby v Murphy is like watching Celtic v Celtic Reserves. Fucking horrendous after nearly 40 years of watching snooker!:megaanguish:

• 3 months later...

Not sure if there's a generic snooker thread but Hendry just won his Round 1 match at British Open.

Long potting was unreal but some of his positioning was a bit suspect towards the end. Should have wrapped it up at 2-1 when he missed the brown with the rest. 

Last frame was so up and down, standard was abysmal but it was gripping :lol: Wakelin made one final mistake and Hendry got back in only to be left with the exact same scenario, brown with the rest for the match. Sunk it this time!

He'll get papped out 3-0 next round no doubt.

• 6 months later...