McGregor and Davis

15 minutes ago, the sliver fox said:

I for one no longer look at them as rats, sewing up the league and now pumping out the best team in the land has more than made up for them leaving. What's everyone's thoughts?

Paid their dues long ago.

When both signed we were all hoping that their experience of winning trophies will lead the rest of the team forward and happy days will come back to Rangers. Well, its happening. 

Thanks, Greggs and Davis! 

They were never rats. Naismith and Whittaker for their press conference aye, but you can’t blame any of the others that left for not wanting to play in the Third Division. And for not wanting to sign on under Charles Green. 

I never doubted the quality of either when they were re-signed, it was the manner of how they left us that had soured my view on them. The fact we have cantered to the league this season, and now fucked the kiddie fiddlers out, in my view they have now unequivocally reached redeemed status.

1 hour ago, the sliver fox said:

I for one no longer look at them as rats, sewing up the league and now pumping out the best team in the land has more than made up for them leaving. What's everyone's thoughts?

Was of the opinion they were absolute rats but myself and @RFC55 read the creditors report and I for one was massively wrong on those two. 

Still hate naismith though

7 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Was of the opinion they were absolute rats but myself and @RFC55 read the creditors report and I for one was massively wrong on those two. 

Still hate naismith though

Aye reading that mate you couldn't fault them

Sadly couldn't share the document since it was sensitive.

But people need to trust what's said about them.

Especially shagger 

31 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

I thought so, still trying to figure out when Davis was ever considered a rat? I know a good few were but never really heard Davis spoke about like that till this thread.

He wasnt, Southampton paid a fee, when they really didnt need to a think not 💯  on that, but sure they were thanked for their part. 

50 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

In the case of Davis, it wasn’t just the fact people considered him a rat, they questioned whether he still had the ability and he’s absolutely shown that he can still do it, what a player 

Folk were right to question whether he still had the ability at the end of last season. As with a lot of the squad.

To a man they answered.

Archived