• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deserves a thread  Absolute superstar  Big dilemma what we do when tav is fit. 

Great picture. Bit harsh pushing a wee lassie over though. 

Nathan Patterson will know he’s no replacing tav, he will look up to him, and as a Rangers fan at heart fucking buzz off of being back up at 19 years old to the Rangers Captain  cunts need to coo

Posted Images

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Deserves a thread 

Absolute superstar 

Big dilemma what we do when tav is fit. 

Surprised it's taken this long. He has everything and is only getting better. Definitely see a young Tierney in him maybe better potential. I can see him kicking on with the national team too and increasing his ability, experience and value. For the first time in years we have serious competition for right back.

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this
4 minutes ago, the old guard said:

Boy is superb, I'd play him Wednesday then give him a rest next weekend but if he keeps improving tavs got a job on his hands keeping the boy out imo. 

He will be banned appeal tomorrow 

I've been saying for weeks now the kid is the real deal. He has the fire in the belly. Another great performance today.

A problem awaits for sure. What I do not want to see is Tav & Patterson in the same team as some have suggested.

Neither of them are midfield players.

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Surprised it's taken this long. He has everything and is only getting better. Definitely see a young Tierney in him maybe better potential. I can see him kicking on with the national team too and increasing his ability, experience and value. For the first time in years we have serious competition for right back.

He's the best Scottish RB in the country he should be going to the euros in the summer 

TopCat and Malkytfp1 like this
3 minutes ago, dbyst said:

young guy was great today but nearly cost a goal with a sloppy backpass, needs to learn from that

It's a mistake, which happens. Not so long ago Tav done more or less the same thing against them. Shit happens, though on this occasion nothing bad came of it. 

terry739 and Malkytfp1 like this

Guy keeps his place imo one for the future .

He does everything a RB should do even swept up on the left a good few times today whilst minding his berth with some superb tackles as for counter attacking showing more than Tavernier with his one/twos and passing on the right flank.

The lads been superb since stepping in long may it continue .

crabbit247 and ronniescu like this
6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Young Tierney can't be in both Patterson and Paddy Roberts at the same time mate.

plumbGER and ronniescu like this