Nathan Patterson

KingKirk

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

Gerrard said: “If there is a better right back in the country on form, I would like to see it.

“I would like to see it. If there is a better right back, on current form, that is Scottish, in the league, I would like to see it.

He's right.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Did you see his beaming face walking off the park at the end? He gets it.

Nothing better than a young brilliant die-hard Rangers supporter playing for our club.

need to watch it again but I thing he was going off his head at the celebrations at Davis goal 

He had a great game today, one mistake that could have cost us but that will do him good going forward in his development.

That said he still has an unbelievable hurdle in displacing the skipper but trust the management team to have a plan to develop him for next season.

There's absolutely no dilemma. James Tavernier is our number 1 RB because he is currently one of the best in Britain. If/when that ceases to be the case, Patterson will have the jersey. 

As good as Patterson was today, there are still huge levels between him and Tav. He has huge potential to become better than Tav if he bides his time, listens to the coaching staff and makes the most of his game time next year.

Just now, Hadron Collider said:

Absolutely superb young player mate. Best for years I’ve seen coming through. We need to hold on to this boy for as long as we can. 

Couldn't agree more mate. Looked like he had played in 10 old firm derbies today. Exceptional talent.

34 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No it doesn't, we have 2 quality options for all positions.

Left back and GK could be better as second option. 
Midfield will need signings when Davis will retire and Kamara likely sold in the coming windows too.

2 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

I’m also one for considering moving Tav up one to right of midfield, take the worst part of his game out of consideration and focus on the strongest and play Patterson at RB 

Imagine being a left back and having Tav and Patterson running at you!

Archived