Nathan Patterson

KingKirk

24 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Aye ok. I’ll join in.

Sell him in the future for a zillion dollar.  Play him in midfield so Tav can get a game. Get him in the Scottish squad. Easy worth 25 million, big clubs be q’ing up for the boy. Get him to the euros. Play him into the ground 

It’s the fucking same with every potentially great player we want great things yet forget it’s a careful transition that needs managed properly. so aye enjoy it but let’s not forget he’s 19 and if he has three shite games in a row the same folk will be in the wings waiting to shred him.  

You've taken that too far mate.

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Calm down ya rocket, he is clearly going to play for his National side and their will clearly be benefit to us in him doing that 

Perfectly calm. You're the rocket with that response. 

Enjoy watching Scotland along with all the other trannies. They obviously need you as much as you miss them. 

On 18/04/2021 at 22:30, IRed said:

Left back and GK could be better as second option. 
Midfield will need signings when Davis will retire and Kamara likely sold in the coming windows too.

Eh. I think you could make the argument that we have the two best keepers in the league 

16 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Perfectly calm. You're the rocket with that response. 

Enjoy watching Scotland along with all the other trannies. They obviously need you as much as you miss them. 

Why are Rangers fans who follow Scotland “trannies”? 
Serious question, I’ve never understood abuse thrown about to fellow bears because of this. 

I don’t follow Scotland but I certainly wouldn’t abuse Rangers supporters who do.  It strikes me as an odd stance to adopt. 

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Suggesting we need a better back up goalkeeper is absolutely ridiculous. 

Nobody did that.

I just think we need to prepare after McGregor, McLaughlin won’t be his replacement in the future in my opinion.

6 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

St. Johnstone manager told the press that he tried to get Patterson on a season long loan recently and Rangers turned him down flat. 

We canassume that he won't be going on loan next sesson then,  which is good news.

👍 No way should he be going on loan. We need to be sure Tav is back to full fitness. Knee injuries are a bastard and he could break down at any time after this. 

On 18/04/2021 at 21:56, Ger_onimo said:

Serious competition for places is what takes us to the next level 

Agree with this. 2 quality players for every position fighting for game time. That's what pushes a squad forwards.

I rate Patterson but have to laugh when people say he is better than Tavs. He has only played 10 games for us. A great prospect but clearly nowhere near as good as Tavs at crossing, not as much of a leader, not as experienced and not as athletic.

I also find it irritating that he has only played a handful of games and people have his career mapped out including his sell on value. Give the lad a chance ffs!

2 hours ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

Agree with this. 2 quality players for every position fighting for game time. That's what pushes a squad forwards.

I rate Patterson but have to laugh when people say he is better than Tavs. He has only played 10 games for us. A great prospect but clearly nowhere near as good as Tavs at crossing, not as much of a leader, not as experienced and not as athletic.

I also find it irritating that he has only played a handful of games and people have his career mapped out including his sell on value. Give the lad a chance ffs!

I think the majority of us are just recognising his potential - which is a great thing to be fair.

For him to come through the ranks and be even discussed in starting 11 given Tav's form this year is a credit to the boy.

5 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Some fucking knob was on SSB today saying he’s not good enough yet and needs to bulk up. Wish I could’ve been on. He’s 19 ya daft cunt and is built like a greyhound. 19 and not good enough. FFS! 

Utter shite. 19 year old and the best Scottish right back already. Gary neville was 21 and played Euro '96