Nathan Patterson

KingKirk

31 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

It’s not impossible, but sure he said it was 4kg he put on in an interview a month ago. 

It's impossible to put on 16 lbs of muscle in just over 2 months.

There's literally not even a debate to be had about it.

If Tav isn’t fit enough to play his usual attacking style, I’d start the young man on Sunday.  Good 60 minutes for him but really just looked like a bit of a get some match fitness for him.  Can’t afford to play him like that Sunday.

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

7 kilos :lol:

No he hasn't. Literally impossible to put on that in such a small period of time.

It wasn’t 7kg it was just over 4kg.

Interview here...https://www.glasgowtimes.co.uk/news/19207300.rangers-scott-wright-reveals-training-regime-bulked-make-impact-ibrox/

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

I"m sure Tom Miller said it was 7 last week. He does slabber though.

Regardless of the exact weight, Wright has improved physically since he got here and it is showing in his game. 

I could put 7kg on in the same space of time btw. Through a diet of crisps, peanuts and lager. 

Tav in today's press conference, no need for this ffs

JT: Nathan's a good lad who hasn't disgraced himself in my absence. I'm back now though and my aim is to crush him. It's a competitive sport and that kind of attitude will help bring out the best in him.

3 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

JT: Nathan's a good lad who hasn't disgraced himself in my absence. I'm back now though and my aim is to crush him. It's a competitive sport and that kind of attitude will help bring out the best in him.

He has been known to put his foot in it before. 

Patterson to hit back with 'I hope he has learned how to handle pressure'.

4 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Nothing wrong with that. Genuine competition is what gets the best out a squad. 

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

He has been known to put his foot in it before. 

Patterson to hit back with 'I hope he has learned how to handle pressure'.

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Nothing wrong with that. Genuine competition is what gets the best out a squad. 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Its a bit of a daft comment but I think we all know what he means. Competition for places and a ruthlesd attitude is what's needed.