Breakaway European Super League

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Making a 400m loss should result in penalties not an invite to a lucrative new league. 

Posted Images

Just now, KingKirk said:

I don't get what u don't understand mate our football club are bigger than Ajax mate in every way. If u don't agree fine but that's my opinion 

I never said they were bigger than us ffs. I asked you what makes a big club?

The fuck is wrong with you man honestly. At times reading the pish you say on here makes me hate being a Rangers fan.

J-Maestro and BridgeIsBlue like this
15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

It really is. Look at English sides. Spurs were knocked out of the EL by a team who's manager was in jail

Arsenal haven't qualified for champions league in years and are currently 9th in their league. 

Man Utd haven't done much of note in the CL for years and have struggled to regularly qualify. 

Super clubs but 🤣

60 years since Tottenham won their league and 30years since they won the FA Cup.  18years since Arsenal won the league and 8 for Manure. Liverpool, 1 in 30y.  
Say the same about the Italians outside Juve, although Inter are pretty much a stick on for their first title this year in 10y, no Italian Cup in that time either; same sort of stats for Milan too.  Craving cash for fear of a lower Italian club overtaking them to win Serie A. 

I do wonder what’s prompted the Germans and PSG to not support it, can only assume the fans ownership in Germany just have them operating in different ways to the greed of the others. 

BlueKnight87 likes this
45 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

The only slight concern I have is that their value in this particular tournament might be higher. We would be the British club in a competition with 6 English teams  they would be the Irish club.

Not to mention the fact that even their name is shared with a US basketball franchise, to rope in more "fans of the future".

Americans seem to be utter cunts and get all bleary eyed when it comes to all things Irish.

Our Name is shared with a certain New York Hockey Team:excited:

2 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

I never said they were bigger than us ffs. I asked you what makes a big club?

The fuck is wrong with you man honestly. At times reading the pish you say on here makes me hate being a Rangers fan.

We'll I compare Ajax to Rangers mate. In relation to what we've done in 149 years I believe we're a bigger club. 

No harm done 

I don't consider Ajax to be a massive club. Hence why I mentioned about them reaching a European semi as being a shock. 

JCDBigBear likes this
Just now, KingKirk said:

We'll I compare Ajax to Rangers mate. In relation to what we've done in 149 years I believe we're a bigger club. 

No harm done 

I don't consider Ajax to be a massive club. Hence why I mentioned about them reaching a European semi as being a shock. 

They’ve literally won 3 EC’s.