Breakaway European Super League

KeyserSoze

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Everyone knows what I mean ffs. I don't think Ajax are a massive club. In comparison to Rangers. In terms of fan base and success achived. 

If u disagree cool crack on but that's my opinion 

That's a reply to the 9 notifications I've got ffs 😂😂😂😂😂

That's it sorted....

We really don't mate :lol: 

4 minutes ago, tm91 said:

How the fuck have we gotten to debating whether Ajax - literally the most successful club on the European stage that doesn't come from England, Germany, Spain or Italy - is a big club or not? :lol: 

It's called opinions mate. If some think it's shit they'll tell u. 😂

On we go

6 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Wonder how the other clubs would react to Chelsea leaving it, would they all pull the plug or hang onto it as long as possible.

Hunch is City won't be long behind them if it is confirmed Chelsea are leaving.

The thing for the league is that if they do lose clubs then they would want it be Chelsea, City and Spurs. While Arsenal are dogshit they are still more marketable and have more of a global reach than the other three.

FIFA should do the same as the TCCB did when Kerry Packer started up his circus, ban the players from playing in any competition under their auspices. If players from one of these clubs were to know that they would not be able to return to legitimate club football, they would be unlikely to risk their futures. No sportsman likes to be forced out of their sport. No players = no rebel league.