Breakaway European Super League

KeyserSoze

14 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Want a super league?

Give Ajax, Benfica, Dortmund, Porto, PSV, Rangers, celtic, PSG, Marseille, etc the opportunity to compete on equal financial terms.

Also promotion and relegation through winning the CL or a form of it is the only way it could work in my eyes.

far too much involved for my mind, but it would need 20 clubs, not 12, and not just from 3 leagues.

All spurs jokes reused for the tarriers

46 minutes ago, barrymorrison1 said:

Tbf, that makes sense.

so, according to the news, jp Morgan are the major investors.

Would 12 of the biggest clubs(especially the big 10 out with arsenal and spurs,) really sign up without possible exit clauses and getting financial penalties without kicking a ball?

Every agreement I sign up for has a normal 14 -28 day cooling off period.

no chance they sign off their  future without a back out clause.

also, have jp Morgan actually transferred any monies to this 12?

id be amazed if they have. 

Rest assured JPMorgan is not taking Perez’s calls right now.

18 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

To.be fair mate we were raped and pillaged and the only people who suffered in.the end up.was us the fans.

No.sympathy for any other club these days.

The fans, I feel.for as like us they're powerless but like with us the decisions made by those in power, has to effect the club 

You MWI on a Tuesday night or just a dodgy iPad? :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

The racism ban for that cunt Kudela was a joke. Do you think they will get this right mate? No confidence in these cunts at UEFA at all. 

I don't think FIFA ever get it right for the right reason. These sanctions would need to be brought in by the FA though.

13 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

You can't force clubs to hand over a 51% share to the fans. It would need to be bought, and what fan groups could raise the hundreds of millions required to buy a share that big? 

Something needs to happen. 

Things need to change - if the German League can do it, including Bayern Munich, there should be no reason others can't follow suit.

Money should no longer rule football in the way it does. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

I don't think FIFA ever get it right for the right reason. These sanctions would need to be brought in by the FA though.

Things need to change - if the German League can do it, including Bayern Munich, there should be no reason others can't follow suit.

Just my dodgy typing :lol:

2 minutes ago, GabrielTomato said:

FIFA?  I’m talking about UEFA. 

22:46

BREAKINGEnglish clubs all out

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

The remaining four English teams have decided to pull out of the Super League.

BBC Sport understands a formal announcement will be made this evening.

The moves comes at the end of a seismic day, which had already seen Manchester City pull out, with Chelsea due to follow suit.

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

I said this to someone else tonight, I don't think the types of sanctions they would impose are worthwhile.

What actually needs to be introduced is an independent regulator to hold these greedy fuckers to account. 

Fan ownership needs to be discussed and a similar model to German Clubs introduced.

Fining / Points Deductions / Banning from Tournaments hurts the players & fans too much who clearly never had anything to do with this whole shitshow. 

That’s actually a fair point and on reflection, one that I fully agree with.