Roofe’s strike is the best goal I’ve ever seen is score for the reasons Gerrard stated at the time. The distance, the conditions, the fact he beats several players...Tav free kick is second for me, the I’d say Jack’s volley. Defoe’s against Livingston was a wonderful goal too and we’ve had some great team goals. But Roofe. Has to be.  

10 hours ago, JamieD said:

To reiterate, Rolfe's goal against Liège was the best goal scored by any player on earth this season. It's highly unlikely anyone will score a better one next season either.

Best goal I’ve ever seen a Rangers Player score, I know it’s all about opinions but seriously it was beyond exceptional.

3 minutes ago, Brubear said:

I actually think the Defoe goal at home to Livi is up there. Long pass from our own pass, comes over his shoulder and he calmly slots it past the keeper. 2 great bits of skill, the pass and the finish. 

Up there yes, great technique but not in the same stratosphere as Roofe.

7 hours ago, Brubear said:

I actually think the Defoe goal at home to Livi is up there. Long pass from our own pass, comes over his shoulder and he calmly slots it past the keeper. 2 great bits of skill, the pass and the finish. 

THIS.