Cup Quarter Final

ElBufalo20

Four Premiership clubs will be live across BBC Scotland next weekend in the quarter-finals of the Scottish Cup.

Dundee United's trip to face Aberdeen will be on BBC One Scotland at 14:30 BST on Sunday.

And St Mirren's visit to Kilmarnock will be on BBC Scotland on Monday at 19:45, followed by the semi-final draw.

Rangers' home tie with St Johnstone will be on Sunday at 18:30, with Hibernian v Motherwell starting the action on Saturday at 17:00.

Sportscene will show highlights on Saturday (22:20) and Sunday (22:30) on BBC One Scotland.

There will also be full coverage of all four matches on Sportsound and on the BBC Sport website and app.

4 minutes ago, billscott said:

i took out premier for a month before cove game at 12.99  happy now i have got 3 games for my money

Aye, because of the compact nature of the Scottish cup this year it works out pretty well. 

I took it out yesterday, so all going well that will be an an old firm, a quarter final and a semi final for £13. As much as I hate Premier I can't argue with that.

4 hours ago, Iakona said:

Aye, because of the compact nature of the Scottish cup this year it works out pretty well. 

I took it out yesterday, so all going well that will be an an old firm, a quarter final and a semi final for £13. As much as I hate Premier I can't argue with that.

Yip, done the same. So all going well will get the 3 games for £12.99. 

5 hours ago, Iakona said:

Yup. The only round they don't have any sort of exclusivity is the final. (shared with BBC)

If we get into the Semi, I'd imagine they'll pick our game too.

Course they will mate its a subscription channel and having our game drives that