José Mourinho Sacked?

22 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

It's amazing how many premiership managers make a huge amount of money by being shit at your job. 

When he left Man Utd I think it was reported that him and his staff walked away with about £25 mil between them.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Apparently refused to take the players onto the pitch to train.

The guy's wily as you like. Must have seen a sacking coming down the pike so he stages a stunt to make it look like he's a martyr against the ESL. This way he's a hero, rather than just another sacked EPL boss. 

12 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Always had a square peg in a round hole feel to it.

Be interesting to see who they go for next. Surely it will be back to somebody who champions more attack minded dynamic football?

Cough Eddie howe

2 hours ago, left winger said:

First European Super League casualty.

I'm sure he will come out and claim that he is against it and that's why he got the sack. 

Rather than him being an egomaniac dinosaur who continually falls out with players wherever he works. 

Eddie Howe currently 2nd fave on SkyBet behind Nagelsmann. The same Nagelsmann who described Bayern as his dream job and Flick has already announced he is off at the end of the season.

I doubt Nagelsmann will touch Spurs, Eddie Howe on the other hand, will be a no brainer (if hes offered it). More money, better league, less scrutiny, better players, closer to home. Kennedy to get the celtic job after the managerial merry go round would just sum up their season

Just now, jackg93 said:

Eddie Howe currently 2nd fave on SkyBet behind Nagelsmann. The same Nagelsmann who described Bayern as his dream job and Flick has already announced he is off at the end of the season.

I doubt Nagelsmann will touch Spurs, Eddie Howe on the other hand, will be a no brainer (if hes offered it). More money, better league, less scrutiny, better players, closer to home. Kennedy to get the celtic job after the managerial merry go round would just sum up their season

No chance Eddie Howe is landing the Spurs job, mate.

5 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

I'm sure he will come out and claim that he is against it and that's why he got the sack. 

Rather than him being an egomaniac dinosaur who continually falls out with players wherever he works. 

Must have been something, else they surely wouldn’t have sacked him right before a final.