*****The Official St Johnstone v The Champions Match Thread****

ElBufalo20

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, graeme_4 said:

Think everyone needs to remember we’ve made 7 changes, and the league was won in March. This is the equivalent of a friendly or an ESL tie. 

No when you're at Rangers mate. There is still a level of expectation.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Think everyone needs to remember we’ve made 7 changes, and the league was won in March. This is the equivalent of a friendly or an ESL tie. 

True, would prefer it to be better than this though. Since I paid £17.50 for it (nah I didn't really) 

Obviously all the changes are having an effect on how we're playing but there's a bigger factor at play tonight and that is the fact that the league was won so early. Thinking back to some of our great title winning teams over the years these types of performances at the end of the season after the league was won were common as fuck.

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Yup. 

It's a B team because we are saving the main guys for the cup. 

You can't just throw in players who've not been getting game time and change basically the whole line up and expect it to just click. 

Leagues over

Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

We've made 7 changes because we won the league in March, just knocked the tarriers out the cup, this is what I expect with nothing to play for except an unbeaten season, try new things and get minutes in legs, absolutely no need for any criticism whatsoever :lol:

No seeing it as criticism as much as general observations. Think most are delighted were mixing it up but nothing wrong with saying it's looking shite the now.

Archived