*****The Official St Johnstone v The Champions Match Thread****

ElBufalo20

20 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

How many more times after watching him play will folk use this phrase. Surely you’ve seen enough of him now to agree he won’t do ?

Disagree.  I think if he gets a run of games and confidence up he’ll do a job. I’m not saying he’s in Morelos class but as a back up he’ll do a job.  The problem is he’s had very little game time all through the season so he’s off the pace.

Our opinions differ, the only one that matters is SG’s! 

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

This referee performance is absolutely fucking hysterical.

One of the worst I have seen. I actually thought the potential handball by Simpson about 5 minutes earlier was a penalty (not the one where the Ref changed his mind). If he wanted to give them a penalty that was his chance. The one he gave was ridiculous. 

Not the best game but after the season they've given us I don't want to sit here and slag the players. Still unbeaten, still shite refs and they're gonna be in for a shock when we hit them full throttle at the weekend.

Don't want to rush to conclusions but what a poor, poor league debut from Simpson. I'm willing to give Itten more time - and I've backed him consistently - but can't help but feel we'd have been better off with someone like Nisbet if we wanted to spend a couple of million on a third choice striker. 

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Never seen that ref before. Dreadful. No doubt on tonight's performance he will get the next old firm.

Hopefully never see him again. He should be banished to the lower leagues. 

Archived