Rangers Women v Fhilth - live on BBC Alba.

Assegai

8 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

It's a waste of money and simply a tick-box exercise as far as I'm concerned.   The quality (or lack of it) is so apparent.

Certainly a lack of quality,  but the commitment was there . 

I was pleasantly surprised,  other than the result , of course.  

10 hours ago, Inigo said:

The quality wasn't bad. Better than some EPL women's stuff I've seen.

Fucking better than some of the mens shite we watch. 

As in sport in general, can't really compare the men to women. Well, with all this identifying shite, who knows. 

A well turned out team and knew their role. The product will get better and what I watched, wasn't bad at all. 

The filth stole it tonight after our keepers mistake. 

We held the ball well, bulk of possession, hit the bar, but just couldn't put it away. 

Liked Reilly. Could do with her in the man's team. A babe and she can play as well. :lol: 

The filth no different from their men's team. Bleating, greeting, and cheating. The square jaws and the one eyebrow was a give away and too many scratching their bawz. 

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

It's a waste of money and simply a tick-box exercise as far as I'm concerned.   The quality (or lack of it) is so apparent.

Should be 2 nights training and a game at the weekend, full time is ridiculous imo , good luck to the girls though living the dream but agree we’d be as well opening the blue room window and throwing whatever that’s costing out onto Edmiston drive 

2 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

@Inigo is definitely right into this in quite a big way. 

I'm modelling the characteristics of my support for the club based on the Balkan model. When we develop a basketball team, I'll be just as passionate. 

Know the Left back personally, Nicola Docherty, went to school with her, living the dream in her case, some jumped at this full time, some gave shite jobs so why not...

Not my cuppa tea nor would I watch women's game.

It's a tick box exercise trying to compete or look like these Top 6 ESL wannabees with womens teams in the "modern" world...

Wonder what the overall budget is?

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Know the Left back personally, Nicola Docherty, went to school with her, living the dream in her case, some jumped at this full time, some gave shite jobs so why not...

Not my cuppa tea nor would I watch women's game.

It's a tick box exercise trying to compete or look like these Top 6 ESL wannabees with womens teams in the "modern" world...

Wonder what the overall budget is?

Sexist.