British League

tommyw

1 hour ago, HuistraHairDo said:

The sun :lol:

Can anybody actually see the dinosaurs  that run the British FA's giving up their places at the UEFA /FIFA table 

Not a chance imo

It’s not just the sun running it, most media sources are.

See the people that are saying no to this, I refuse to believe for one second it’s their actual view if a more credible thing happened to show this could actually happen they would soon change their tune in a heartbeat.  If they don’t they clearly don’t have rangers best interests at heart. 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

See the people that are saying no to this, I refuse to believe for one second it’s their actual view if a more credible thing happened to show this could actually happen they would soon change their tune in a heartbeat.  If they don’t they clearly don’t have rangers best interests at heart. 

Would you have said this to a Liverpool fan arguing against the Super League?

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

:lol: 

Just now, McEwan's Lager said:

Would you have said this to a Liverpool fan arguing against the Super League?

Super league is a completely different situation and not even comparable.  Don’t have a clue why you’ve mentioned it.  Closed shop, no promotion, no relegation.  This is a domestic league with a football pyramid.  So chalk and cheese. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

@GOAT when you say “If they don’t they clearly don’t have rangers best interests at heart” I think you actually mean the Rangers shareholders interests at heart rather than Rangers as a football club.

Nonsense, rangers will never ever win the CL playing in Scottish football, are you telling me they wouldn’t playing a British joint league or English premier league?  

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

What’s funny?  Let’s continue to play in a backwater league that holds us back, competitively, financially.

Holds us back from what? We are League champions, playing in the Champions League next year and selling out season tickets

Just now, bluchoo said:

Holds us back from what? We are League champions, playing in the Champions League next year and selling out season tickets

And what if we get a top team in the play off round and crash out of the CL?  Infact the last time we qualified for the CL through league position we fucking crashed out to fucking Molde!!

what if we actually qualify for the CL and reach quarters/semis/finals and or fucking win it! 

don’t care what anyone says yous are talking out the hole in your arse if you’re telling me you wouldn’t join a British league or the premier league.  

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

I'm actually wondering if I should renew my season ticket or not? not really sure if I actually have Rangers best interests at heart anymore.

Well if you would never want this you don’t. You have your own interests at heart because you think you’ll miss winning everything too much every season rather than being in a more competitive system and the chance to win bigger more prestigious things than a fucking Scottish league cup. 

Just now, GOAT said:

What absolute pish.  Shows you how small you think we are.

The third biggest club in England is sitting mid table and never challenges for the league. The most comparable team to us down there in size. 

The second biggest spent years without any domestic success in years as well.

The biggest struggle as well.

12 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Hahahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The third biggest club in England is sitting mid table and never challenges for the league. The most comparable team to us down there in size. 

The second biggest spent years without any domestic success in years as well.

The biggest struggle as well.

And do you think they’ll always be mid table?

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Super league is a completely different situation and not even comparable.  Don’t have a clue why you’ve mentioned it.  Closed shop, no promotion, no relegation.  This is a domestic league with a football pyramid.  So chalk and cheese. 

Its likely though that we would be getting catapulted into a position above other clubs into an existing system we haven’t earned within that system. There is a lot of unfairness in that.

I’ve said earlier on the thread I’d only support it if it was full integration between the four home nations pyramids with transitional seasons where teams can fairly find their place.

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Well if you would never want this you don’t. You have your own interests at heart because you think you’ll miss winning everything too much every season rather than being in a more competitive system and the chance to win bigger more prestigious things than a fucking Scottish league cup. 

Scottish teams should play in a Scottish league and not drop our knickers at the English authorities because they afford us a second glance.

Fuck right off with that shite.

The arse will collapse out English football eventually and I want Rangers nowhere near it when it happens.