Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Well if you would never want this you don’t. You have your own interests at heart because you think you’ll miss winning everything too much every season rather than being in a more competitive system and the chance to win bigger more prestigious things than a fucking Scottish league cup. 

Scottish teams should play in a Scottish league and not drop our knickers at the English authorities because they afford us a second glance.

Fuck right off with that shite.

The arse will collapse out English football eventually and I want Rangers nowhere near it when it happens.

The Dude and Jb85 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We’ll be lucky to still be part of Britain never mind part of a British League

Cunts on here are mental man. We'd be competing for the title down there because, basically, we're Rangers and that's all there is to it.  We've got a 'different support' so of course we'll be fi

Be some laugh phoning work from Southampton away on a Sunday night telling them I’ll no be back to Wednesday cause am stopping off at Newcastle for the Tuesday away game on the way back up.   

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Well if you would never want this you don’t. You have your own interests at heart because you think you’ll miss winning everything too much every season rather than being in a more competitive system and the chance to win bigger more prestigious things than a fucking Scottish league cup. 

Or maybe winning things is more important to people than being in a 'competitive system'?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

Close the thread @admin

Goat knows what everyone else is thinking.

He has Rangers best interests at heart.

Well you and others clearly have your own interests ahead of the club, winning Scottish league titles and cups every single season is more important to you than winning an FA cup, or premier league every few or more seasons and potentially reaching latter stages of the CL.  No point in talking to yous about it anymore.  Give me a premier league and Fa cup and latter stages or better of Europe every few seasons over a Scottish league every season any day of the week. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeffrey said:

Or maybe winning things is more important to people than being in a 'competitive system'?

A competitive system with more money and the actual chance to win things far more prestigious than anything Scotland has. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOAT said:

Well you and others clearly have your own interests ahead of the club, winning Scottish league titles and cups every single season is more important to you than winning an FA cup, or premier league every few or more seasons and potentially reaching latter stages of the CL.  No point in talking to yous about it anymore.  Give me a premier league and Fa cup and latter stages or better of Europe every few seasons over a Scottish league every season any day of the week. 

No point talking about it because you are talking absolute guff and claiming we don't have Rangers best interests at heart is fucking typical of the hyperbole you come out with.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeffrey said:

I'd massively going to Tynecastle, Easter Road, Pittodrie and games against them where championships are at stake.

Premier League is a soulless load of shite.

What and that would be better than going to old Trafford, etihad, anfield etc with the chance to win the premier league on the line some seasons?  Don’t talk absolute shite. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOAT said:

What and that would be better than going to old Trafford, etihad, anfield etc with the chance to win the premier league on the line some seasons?  Don’t talk absolute shite. 

Yes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, plumbGER said:

No point talking about it because you are talking absolute guff and claiming we don't have Rangers best interests at heart is fucking typical of the hyperbole you come out with.

You don’t you have your own interests at heart because you’ll miss winning everything here rather than having the chance to win stuff down there and potentially European competitions.  Shambles man.  Done replying here.  Yous are genuinely talking absolute shite. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be good to see us completely taking over English towns every other week

If we were playing Newcastle on a Saturday at 3 you'd get loads of bears just hopping down on the train for a bevvy. Would be class

Never gonnae happen tho

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

A competitive system with more money and the actual chance to win things far more prestigious than anything Scotland has. 

Or we turn into a completely different club due to playing in a completely different environment and lose what makes us special.

Rum Ham likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeffrey said:

Or we turn into a completely different club due to playing in a completely different environment and lose what makes us special.

Then you’ve no faith in your own club.  I think we proved what makes us special to other clubs from 2012 onwards.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeffrey said:

Or we turn into a completely different club due to playing in a completely different environment and lose what makes us special.

Why do you think that would happen? We've played in a a different environment for the best part of the last decade

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GOAT said:

Then you’ve no faith in your own club.  I think we proved what makes us special to other clubs from 2012 onwards.

Aye because all it takes in England and the latter stages of the champions league to succeed is a loyal fanbase

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Well you and others clearly have your own interests ahead of the club, winning Scottish league titles and cups every single season is more important to you than winning an FA cup, or premier league every few or more seasons and potentially reaching latter stages of the CL.  No point in talking to yous about it anymore.  Give me a premier league and Fa cup and latter stages or better of Europe every few seasons over a Scottish league every season any day of the week. 

Only took Liverpool 30 years. Sure we'd be champions down there in no time at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jeffrey said:

:lol: 

'your opinion is different than mine so you don't care as much as me'

Don’t think I even mentioned me.  I mentioned you and the people that would rather see us stagnate in back water football leagues, being held back further year by year to every other top club in Europe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...