Who goes in summer?

2 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Hagi has been dire for a while blows hot and cold, far too inconsistent.

If the £9 million offer from Roma is real the club should bite their hand off for it. More than double what we paid for him.

Honestly mental the figures some people throw about on here for Hagi (other people, not you). Guy is nowhere near good enough to start for us yet people want £15 million for him. Proper delusion.

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Tavs was pretty much as bad. His posture and short run up had save written all over it. 

Even I knew he was going down the middle after missing his last 2. Playing it safe but so easy to read.

In any case the Penalties didn't screw us. Having our heads up our arse at the last set piece of the game is criminal and we quite rightly got knocked out. Hope they are kicking themselves.

Roofe -never been convinced by him. Injury record is and was woeful as is his goals record. Would sell.

Helander- still canny believe people rate him so highly on here. Real bombscare. -would sell.

Hagi - has ability but hides far too much for me. £9 from Roma? Yes please. - sell.

Borna - on the fence. Good age and has a good delivery and set piece. For the right money he is replaceable.

9 minutes ago, Mols94 said:

Hagi has been dire for a while blows hot and cold, far too inconsistent.

If the £9 million offer from Roma is real the club should bite their hand off for it. More than double what we paid for him.

Hagi possesses the vision and ability others don't have. He downed tools a while ago. No more deft touches, reverse passes, defence splitting passes and so on. 

He looks demoralised and just going through the motions. Eiither through not starting or constantly getting subbed. So if he is not happy he moves on. 

Whereas we have Aribo. Stevie's pet. Sure a bit of brilliance in him now again, but no vision, no team player, and constantly loses or gives the ball away. Play inevitably breaks down at him. His link up play is abysmal. Then there is his physicality. For a big guy, he is one fucking shrinking violet. A luxury we can ill afford. 

So if Hagi moves on, he can take that waste of space with him, albeit they are not alone, as a few of the hero worshipped regulars need moved on along with them. Mentality ain't there. 

The club needs better as we go for 56.

16 minutes ago, jjbscotty12 said:

Hagi would be first out the door for me if the money that has been rumoured is true from Italy.

Some posters on here saying he is a 20m player are tuned to the moon.

i agree he is not suited to scottish football  too physical  and sad to say but he may be living on his fathers name

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

Roofe -never been convinced by him. Injury record is and was woeful as is his goals record. Would sell.

Helander- still canny believe people rate him so highly on here. Real bombscare. -would sell.

Hagi - has ability but hides far too much for me. £9 from Roma? Yes please. - sell.

Borna - on the fence. Good age and has a good delivery and set piece. For the right money he is replaceable.

Helander is a proper player mate. It's no coincidence we conceded when he went off.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

said on another thread will get fuck all for him - be lucky if anyone touches him

5 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Helander is a proper player mate. It's no coincidence we conceded when he went off.

Mate he got injured by nearly costing a goal with another bombscare moment haha. He was found out against Benfica and a few other games he has had major meltdowns on the pitch. His positioning is very good and that carries him but for less money we got Goldson who is a far superior player and I think we can do better.

36 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Roofe's not checked in since November pretty much. Won't be a loss if he goes.

Hagi, meh, wouldn't be adverse to him going if a good bid comes in. 

Yes I think these 2 players aren’t giving enough .Both have qualities but I don’t think they will ultimately be here next season .Surely SG will now start to be a bit more ruthless 

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

Id be moving on both hagi and aribo if we can get decent fees.

Both have the potential to easily be the best player on the pitch however they lack the desire and winning mentality to make it fully at Rangers. Too often are they posted missing when it matters most so yeah id be moving them on. 

Id also use a chunk of that money to secure kamara on a long term deal. He should be the base in midfield in which we build around. Terrific footballer and we will/would be a much poorer team without him. 

Another couple id consider selling if we can get our money back is roofe and itten. Whilst they are decent footballers they do not fit into our style of play and are nowhere near challenging morelos for his starting slot. 

They are not alone sadly. 

4 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Id be moving on both hagi and aribo if we can get decent fees.

Both have the potential to easily be the best player on the pitch however they lack the desire and winning mentality to make it fully at Rangers. Too often are they posted missing when it matters most so yeah id be moving them on. 

Id also use a chunk of that money to secure kamara on a long term deal. He should be the base in midfield in which we build around. Terrific footballer and we will/would be a much poorer team without him. 

Another couple id consider selling if we can get our money back is roofe and itten. Whilst they are decent footballers they do not fit into our style of play and are nowhere near challenging morelos for his starting slot. 

Aribo is good. Hagi has been important breaking down stuffy sides where we have failed in previous years however I'd snap your hand off for the 9m quoted he's so slow.