Who goes in summer?

16 minutes ago, beararse said:

We'd all sell Hagi for £18m pus a 50% sell on clause! That ain't happenin'....

As for the two you referenced. Nobody in their right mind could have predicted that they would go on to have the careers they had, especially Gattuso (who reminded my of Captain Caveman when we has on the park). 

A bit hard on Gattuso but as I was a fan of his at the time I am biased.

Just now, GersInCanada said:

A bit hard on Gattuso but as I was a fan of his at the time I am biased.

Don't get me wrong i loved him at Rangers but he was rough round the edges. Not once did i think he'd become a regular in the Italian national team or two times CL winner and most certainly not a World Cup winner.

The lad done well :)

22 hours ago, tannerall said:

Remember Arteta and Gattuso ?

We sold Arteta for £6,000,000.

We sold Gattuso for £4,000,000.

Decent money by Scottish standards then for two workmanlike players in the Scottish league who often flattered to deceive. .

One went on to captain Arsenal, the other went on to win a World Cup.

I'd sell Hagi at £18 million with a 50% sell on clause, he really has the potential ability to be a big team player. 

(And yes, I think Kamara is far better)

Did we not sell arteta for under 3mil, (real socisadad) due to him been homesick only for the cunt to pop up in Everton 1 year later?

Hagi linked with Sevilla. I would imagine they would pay the highest we could get since they play Champions league football next year.

It is not often players are equally good with both feet. I'm hesitant to sell because he is still young but he is not as good as I first thought.

I would seriously consider the offer if true.

Im comfortable with Hagi, Barasic and Aribo leaving if we get decent offers, all 3 very replaceable, barasic is the annoying one as he's went back into shitebag half hearted challenge barasic past few months, can cross a ball well but cannot defend and is our weakest link at set pieces, Id happily go with Doig and test hivs resolve, wee guy is fearless and solid in the challenge. 

We constantly play Aribo and Hagi and constantly they are a man down, non consistent enough, need to be 8/10 every week at Rangers.

Desperate for us to sign a british bulldog midfield enforces who bullys and crunches into tackles, we are lacking fight bigtime. Only half a season Jack gives us that.

Hoping we can get arfield fit and full season out him, when hes on fire its only time we smash teams properly, only play that drives from midfield, links and runs beyond the forward players.

Vital we keep morelos and kamara.

On 25/04/2021 at 23:02, Blue Avenger said:

Aribo is dug shite with a spine to match. An individual where play constantly breaks down with him.  A luxury we can ill afford. 

Said this for 3 seasons now, luxury player who does something 8 or 9 games, he would play well in a slower ball retention league like la liga..

The shitebaggery is NO MORE, i still cant believe we have threw this SC away.

The league has been special, but listen this time last season, Accies defeat, Gerrards peg was very shaky IMO, people dont say it out loud, but COVID saved Gerrard.

Dubaigate won us the league too once the gap grew that shat it completely, they played 3 games with half a squad.

Before November we were on fire, but we have scrapped it every week, more so January, we need fighting attacking players who want to go out and destroy teams 5 and 6 every week and just fight, determination and grit, for example see ST Johnstone the other night, we dont have that despite our quality, these teams have more fight in them than our squad, few scottish/ english hardy bastard players in please Mr Gerrard who can play abit too,

we keep making excuses but we have been in 2nd gear for months....

7 minutes ago, PM Boab said:

Replacing Barisic with an 18 year old fae Hibs because he's fearless and solid in the challenge

No thank youi

18 years old prospect who will soon be in the Scotland squad, rather have solid attacking defender who can defend and attack than half hearted incase i hurt myself in a challenge barasic.

We would only miss his dead ball deliveries.

18 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

18 years old prospect who will soon be in the Scotland squad, rather have solid attacking defender who can defend and attack than half hearted incase i hurt myself in a challenge barasic.

He might be in the Scotland squad but he’s not playing a game unless Robertson and Tierney are unavailable 

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He might be in the Scotland squad but he’s not playing a game unless Robertson and Tierney are unavailable 

I know mate, but Im saying at the prospect he is, we should be signing him or trying too before the tarriers make there move....

Barasic has went back the way again... not big fan of his defensive positioning nore his half hearted challenges...

10 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Using the fact someone is going to 'soon be in the Scotland squad' as a reason to replace the Croatian left back hahaha

Any examples of Barisic being a shitebag?

11 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Dubaigate won us the league too once the gap grew that shat it completely, they played 3 games with half a squad.

Why did they go to Dubai? 

They went to Dubai to get fucking steaming and forget the fact the league was gone - they were 19 points behind us, they were never making that back. 

They went to Dubai to get out of dodge because their fans were fucking hounding them because the league was gone 

The fallout from Dubai was indicative of their shambolic, shoddy approach to the entire season - fuck all to do with us... even at the time they were given permission to go they were playing catch up. 

The "half a squad" thing is a total myth as well, they were still able to put out a team that should have beat Hibs and Livvy twice, 

They played Hibs at home with a "10 mullyin" RB, the wonder boy Welsh, their fucking pure barry gonnae win 10 CB Duffy, "we pure got him fi AC he is better than Barisic" LB - I canny be fucked with what other Unicorn creation names they have invented for Sorro (started against us) McGregor, Turnbull and Rogic.... THAT was still the team they could put out half team, utter baws. 

12 minutes ago, PM Boab said:

50% sell on clause lmao. I honestly think the majority of this site are sniffing glue.

Tbh I thought that bit was more believable than an £18 million transfer fee.

There’s a few aftershave drinkers about. 

12 hours ago, PM Boab said:

Using the fact someone is going to 'soon be in the Scotland squad' as a reason to replace the Croatian left back hahaha

Any examples of Barisic being a shitebag?

plenty examples,  who in our squad goes in fully committed to 50 50s apart from Arfield and sometimes jack?

Crotia No1 leftback I dare so not on thesepast few months.

On 26/04/2021 at 22:40, tannerall said:

We sold Arteta for £6,000,000.

We sold Gattuso for £4,000,000.

We paid £6m for Arteta but sold him to Real Sociedad for £3.3m .  He was supposed to be homesick but went to Everton a year later.

Wee Advocaat didn't rate Rino.  A year later he was sold to Milan for about £6m.

10 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

plenty examples,  who in our squad goes in fully committed to 50 50s apart from Arfield and sometimes jack?

Crotia No1 leftback I dare so not on thesepast few months.

Patterson, Goldson, Helander, Jack, Arfield, Kent and Morelos

I'm far from a football purist but replacing players with ability with players who get stuck in isn't going to work in 2021

38 minutes ago, PM Boab said:

I'm far from a football purist but replacing players with ability with players who get stuck in isn't going to work in 2021

Love players diving into injury inducing challenges. Only way I'll have it. 

43 minutes ago, PM Boab said:

It’s crazy that we have Beale and Gerrard trying to drag us out of the excessive blood and guts mentality of Scottish football and make us a side who can be something better but some fans seem to be determined to keep us there.