Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

3 hours ago, The Hammer 11 said:

Done mine through premium credit and got confirmation right away assuming it’s fine ? 

I’d say so mate. I renewed using the 4 direct debits through the club and got an email straight away too. 

Think it’s just the fancy people that pay in full that have had to wait for confirmation emails 

6 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d say so mate. I renewed using the 4 direct debits through the club and got an email straight away too. 

Think it’s just the fancy people that pay in full that have had to wait for confirmation emails 

Bar 72 boys are probably just paying in cash at the gate 😂

17 hours ago, StewGer said:

Renewed mine, then promptly go a 900 quid bill for some work the wife is having done around the home :ang:

Play them at there own game mate, had nothing but moans the past year since I haven't been to a game but still pay for the ticket, shes away with her pals at the end of the month so fairs fair with renewals and all. 

Anyone having any luck contacting the ticket office, emailed them 3 weeks ago to change the name on one of my tickets, got an email back 15 mins later saying, someone will change it for me, in the meantime just renew my own ticket, and we will contact you for payment of the other ticket, sent them about another 10 emails over last couple of weeks with no reply, need the ticket changed so i can do the credit application through premium credit, surely the phones should be up and running by now, starting to get right pissed of with this, shambles 

9 minutes ago, WATP84JRL said:

Anyone having any luck contacting the ticket office, emailed them 3 weeks ago to change the name on one of my tickets, got an email back 15 mins later saying, someone will change it for me, in the meantime just renew my own ticket, and we will contact you for payment of the other ticket, sent them about another 10 emails over last couple of weeks with no reply, need the ticket changed so i can do the credit application through premium credit, surely the phones should be up and running by now, starting to get right pissed of with this, shambles 

The burd Marion emailed me after 4 days to sort our tickets out. 

It's a farce that TO mate. 

10.30pm last night, said to the wife with some tears forming in my eyes, ‘don’t think I will renew the three season tickets, too expensive and we probably won’t get into the stadium anyway’ :ang: ‘oh that’s such a shame, good night darling’ she replied and went away tae her bed.

30 mins later, three season tickets renewed online then the party tunes blasted  -  It was at that point she realised I had just fed her a line of bullshit. :boydie::165007302_gerrardfistpump: