Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

Anybody had trouble renewing by credit card?

Just tried & got an ‘oops, something went wrong’ message.

Tried again, same result...

Nothing showing as pending at the bank, so don’t appear to have been charged (yet...)

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Anybody had trouble renewing by credit card?

Just tried & got an ‘oops, something went wrong’ message.

Tried again, same result...

Nothing showing as pending at the bank, so don’t appear to have been charged (yet...)

I got this with a barclaycard, just got the guy to send a URL to pay by.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Tomorrow is deadline I think 

Aye it is.  
Incase some people are not in a position for one reason or another to renew tomorrow don’t think that’s it.  
Contact the Club & let them know your situation.  
Pretty sure they’d be more than happy to have your continued support. 

Just now, GabrielTomato said:

I did this last night MWI and feel like I've made an arse of it. I just bank transferred them the money - but can't complete the CCCS. :lol: :ang:

Can go in at anytime and change that on your account I think. Until general sale I think anyway 

1 hour ago, GabrielTomato said:

I did this last night MWI and feel like I've made an arse of it. I just bank transferred them the money - but can't complete the CCCS. :lol: :ang:

That happened to me too, I believe, however, CCCS can only be accessed once they have acknowledged the payment. For me it was after I got the acknowledgement email, before then I couldn't get in to tick the requirement boxes in the CCCS despite being on it for years.

After that, as .Wiliamson says, you can go in anytime and amend or change requirements.

Might be wrong but that was the way it worked for me.

45 minutes ago, dougal72 said:

Just renewed there , No box to tick for semis and finals. Is that right or am I missing something?

Think you’ll get an e-mail confirmation (may be a day or two) and details will be in there.

1 hour ago, dougal72 said:

Just renewed there , No box to tick for semis and finals. Is that right or am I missing something?

Signing up to all non season ticket home games gets you priority for semis and finals. Then it’s mygers for away matches inc Europe. I think.

10 minutes ago, left winger said:

Signing up to all non season ticket home games gets you priority for semis and finals. Then it’s mygers for away matches inc Europe. I think.

Don’t think it does any more mate, think you need to be in Mygers for semi final/final tickets now

14 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Don’t think it does any more mate, think you need to be in Mygers for semi final/final tickets now

Tbh it confuses me.  Can't see the point in the CCS checkbox if iaway games, semis and finals are based on MyGers and home European matches and friendlies will tend to be offered to season ticket holders in advance first anyway.

11 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Anyone else having problems renewing?  I got 2 of ours OK but can't get the third one renewed after half a dozen attempts.

Yup - I was trying the credit card option & kept getting the error message on both ours.