Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

Just now, HG5 said:

Yup - I was trying the credit card option & kept getting the error message on both ours.

Strange thing is that thew other 2 were fine.   Got another issue trying to update the CCCS as 2 of my tickets are  on same email address and it only recognises 1 of us at that email.

6 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Aye I seen somebody posted this on Twitter a few weeks ago, we do a shite job of advertising things 

image.thumb.png.67355f5a0ba53a71d315019f55d27fd4.png

I never saw an option for Semi final/final priority when I signed up to all non season ticket home games.  

21 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Strange thing is that thew other 2 were fine.   Got another issue trying to update the CCCS as 2 of my tickets are  on same email address and it only recognises 1 of us at that email.

Glad you had some success mate.

Sounds like I’ve got the pleasure of the CCCS to come!

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

I’m sure mine was just the same as last year tbh mate, could be wrong though

I just looked at mine last year and it says you have to register separately.

18/19 was definitely the old style on the forms though where you checked all the boxes at renewal time.

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I never saw an option for Semi final/final priority when I signed up to all non season ticket home games.  

There isn't a separate option this year, its included in the non season ticket home games, tells you in the FAQs part 

Screenshot_20210516-232133_Chrome.jpg

2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Still waiting on my renewal confirmation email...

I never got one and I renewed a few weeks back but when I go into my account, I can see the 2 I renewed showing as active and there is a button that says 're-send confirmation email', but it doesn't work. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I never got one and I renewed a few weeks back but when I go into my account, I can see the 2 I renewed showing as active and there is a button that says 're-send confirmation email', but it doesn't work. 

Aye mine has not even updated in my online account.

Utterly ridiculous they take hundreds off you and can't even put it through a system that automatically sends an email to say your purchase is confirmed. Literally no other fucking business I deal with runs like this.

Our website and renewals process is amateur tbh. Our massive success on the park and in other areas shouldn’t let these areas just continue as is when they clearly don’t work and aren’t befitting of champions and a champions league team. 

Not one person has purchased a ticket in over a year for an actual match, they’ve had 13 months to work on the website/my gers/renewals webpages etc and it’s the same problems every year with every year creating new issues and even less information than the year before. 

19 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Anyone else having problems renewing?  I got 2 of ours OK but can't get the third one renewed after half a dozen attempts.

I renewed mine and it only took a couple of minutes but one of my sons has had no luck.

You can’t phone the ticket office so he emailed them but hasn’t received a reply.

My pal had real problems renewing today for him and his son. 

They took the money quick enough.

I have bought his sons ticket on the basis I won £525 at the weekend. Ticket is £580ish

Don't care much if I hardly see a match. Just delighted to be a proper part again. 

I dont even know where it is.

5 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

I renewed mine and it only took a couple of minutes but one of my sons has had no luck.

You can’t phone the ticket office so he emailed them but hasn’t received a reply.

I ended up trying a different credit card and it worked OK.  I will contact the credit card company to see if the problem was theirs.  

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

Price in there went up £500 this year, from what guys on here said. I think @j1mgg has a ticket in there

Don’t quote me on this, but I’m pretty sure @KeyserSoze has a ticket there too. He rarely mentions it though