Season Ticket Renewals.

.Williamson.

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Is impressive. Must be gutting to know you can’t renew for whatever reason. Especially after having paid for last season and never been allowed in 

Yep and especially with CL qualifiers on the horizon too. 

I've just emailed the TO about a seat transfer. I was on the list a few years ago but never got any offer despite @McEwan's Lager getting offered despite asking after me :lol:

Hopefully I can get one this year and the club can put their personal vendetta against me aside :lol:

Outstanding again from everyone, feel for those who’s hands were forced into not renewing. After watching the fa cup final and 2 play off games last night my appetite for being back is bigger than ever, what a difference in those games with just a fraction of the grounds filled. shame the biggest hurdle up here is this poisonous government. 

2 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Wonder how many of that 2K is Bar 72 holders as according to on here there has been a big increase in price this season?

I would expect a small percentage of it will be bar72 non-renewals.

There was some good payments options, so even if it was unexpected, it wasn't a pay all now, or gtf.

3 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Yep and especially with CL qualifiers on the horizon too. 

I've just emailed the TO about a seat transfer. I was on the list a few years ago but never got any offer despite @McEwan's Lager getting offered despite asking after me :lol:

Hopefully I can get one this year and the club can put their personal vendetta against me aside :lol:

You’ve fucked it up with your sweet Caroline comment.

30 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

How long until My Gers will be offered tickets? I'm signing up this year if given the opportunity. 

"MyGers members subscribed to the Season Ticket waiting list will receive further information in the coming days with 21/22 MyGers memberships now open and on sale HERE."

https://www.rangers.co.uk/article/season-ticket-update/CF76enhUqCuvc2P7hE28B

• 2 weeks later...

Three season tickets renewed in family stand just before deadline, two adults and my son who turns 16 in June, 4 monthly dd and all went through fine.  We got an email from Rangers today to say that we no longer meet the conditions for the family stand (assuming as our boy will be turning 16).  Said that seat transfer priority is not available due to exceptional demand and limited availability.  We will be placed on seat transfer list for season 22/23.  Have emailed ticket office to clarify situation, hope I have picked this up wrong but it looks like they are basically telling us the we can fuck off this season and will not be allowed to have our sesason tickets renewed - wtf!!!!

50 minutes ago, Almacger said:

Three season tickets renewed in family stand just before deadline, two adults and my son who turns 16 in June, 4 monthly dd and all went through fine.  We got an email from Rangers today to say that we no longer meet the conditions for the family stand (assuming as our boy will be turning 16).  Said that seat transfer priority is not available due to exceptional demand and limited availability.  We will be placed on seat transfer list for season 22/23.  Have emailed ticket office to clarify situation, hope I have picked this up wrong but it looks like they are basically telling us the we can fuck off this season and will not be allowed to have our sesason tickets renewed - wtf!!!!

Surprised the system gave you the option of renewing if your lad is 16?  When my youngest turned 16 a few years back we were advised that we needed to relocate and moved from BR to BF.  Hope The Club sees sense.